“Beautifull hotel”

Rodeway Inn East
Ranked #76 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I stayed four nights at this Rodeway Inn East, and felt like we got a good value for our money. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and we appreciated the all amenities provided. I also appreciated the fact that they provide a computer in the lobby for quests to use to access the internet. Nice restaurants and stores to shop at area an easy walk from the motel. We really loved housekeeping staff...so friendly and always able to help and make our stay pleasant......thanks a lot for everything.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn East

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Great location close to the freeway (40) and also right next to a nice little eating/shopping center. The manager was attentive and always available and accessible for any immediate questions or needs. The room was clean and worth the price we paid. It felt great not to have any little glitches or minor issues to deal with. We were able to relax and focus on our stay in town, about which the manager also went out of his way to guide us! Ill be back. ;)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had the greatest experience in this hotel , all the hotel staff were very polite ,everything very clean ,excellent room services, it is located close to the shopping center. I strongly recommended this place for a good experience in Albuquerque , the land of the Enchantment.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

When I travelled to Albuquerque was looking for a great hotel, where I could stay with an awesome service and all that I was expecting from this hotel. Rooms were very clean..... Staff deserve five stars rate......... Location is one of the best in Albuquerque...... I was looking for a perfect place and found it.....I'm Ronell from Oregon.....Thanks guys for helping me to rest like a King.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Ronelito
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed during Balloon Fiesta time.....They switch brand from Comfort Inn to Rodeway Inn....I can tell..the new rooms are awesome...everything new and clean...the stuff was so friendly....Im so pleased with that team

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Yaneisy D
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I was so tired while I was traveling....I just got such a warm welcome from Comfort inn stuff...rooms were clean, perfect rates for new and beautiful renovated rooms.......I'll be back in the future ;-)

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Hello1967
Reviewed 25 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank theasawyer