Rodeway Inn East
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
EconoLodge
US$178
US$160
US$116
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$106
  • Pool
All reviewsnice outdoor poolfront desk staffwafflesan older propertyclean roomshard boiled eggscomfortable stayfresh fruitcerealfreewaypillowscolorado
Reviewed 19 December 2013

As a former born citizin of Amsterdam I was now visiting Amsterdam and this hotel took me by surprise. Absolutely value for monay and good connections with the city centre. Great and easy parking (15 Euro per day).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Bob P
SuburbanRodewayEast, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear valued guest

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your compliments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Hello,
I was on bussiness last week and decided to get off the interstate at the first hotel i saw. As i came down the mountain i noticed the Rodeway Inn sign and followed directions. When I pulled up I noticed there were 2 hotels which anyone who travels will tell you that is very unusual. Come to find out there are 2 choice hotels at the same location a Suburban Extended Stay and a Rodeway Inn. I walked in and was greeted by a very nice young lady with a smile. As she was checking me in a Rodeway room a gentelman who was the manager apeared and thanked me for stopping and choosing there hotel and upgraded me to a Extended Stay room which I must say was very modern and warming. Needless to say I stayed a extra night just to relax. Great rate and a great room I will be back.

Room Tip: ask to speak to the manager he is very nice and welcoming.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank miriam o

Dear miriam o

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 November 2013

we had a great stay here, room was very clean, bed comfortable and the staff was great....we have stayed here several times when this hotel was Comfort inn and always have found our stay great, that is why we keep coming back....,

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Bathroom had been recently updated!!! Very nice. Clean room! They accomodated my request for two rooms that connected (one with doubles and one with a king size bed), which other hotels refused to do, despite it being a very busy time of year. Very convenient location to everything and there is even a grocery store accross the street so one night we got dinner in their "take out cafe" and brought it back to the room to eat. We had previously stayed at a hotel right next store on our prior visits (it was sold out this time) and we are now switching to hear whenever we come back and visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I stayed four nights at this Rodeway Inn East, and felt like we got a good value for our money. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and we appreciated the all amenities provided. I also appreciated the fact that they provide a computer in the lobby for quests to use to access the internet. Nice restaurants and stores to shop at area an easy walk from the motel. We really loved housekeeping staff...so friendly and always able to help and make our stay pleasant......thanks a lot for everything.

• Stayed: September 2013