“Clean and fresh!”

Courtyard Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #65 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This was the last part of our vacation and the best hotel. It seems newer as the lobby, deli area and halls were very clean. Our rooms were accomodating as the beds were so comfortable with great pillows. Finally, rooms with separate vanity from the commode and shower! The staff was wonderful! The clerk who checked us in was so helpful he shuffled rooms so we and the other couple we were traveling with, could have rooms closer to each other. i really appreciate this. I will definitely stay here again, if traveling through this area.

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views. Either the pool area or to the outside - beautiful trees, shurubs...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
CVZCY, Manager at Courtyard Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Albuquerque Airport during your recent visit. My staff and I are very proud of the service we provide on a daily basis for our guests and thank you for recognizing our efforts. Should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, we all look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Sincerely

505-843-6600

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Albuquerque Airport

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We had a 6AM flight so we opted to return the rental car early and stay near the airport (5 minutes away). We checked in early and dropped the luggage at the hotel before returning the car. The hotel shuttle picked me up at the rental return so I did not have to navigate back to the airport and then get to hotel shuttle pick-up area back at the airport. The hotel shuttle runs 5AM - 11PM. The shuttle driver was there early, so she took us to the airport at 4:45 AM. We still made our flight in plenty of time. Would be better if they started shuttle service at 4:30 AM to give early morning travels a bit more time, but it still worked and again, the driver took us a bit earlier. Option would be taxis at about $8, not too bad.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stayed here for a weekend in Albuquerque, on a family road trip. The property is nice. Remodeled lobby. Very nice staff. The rooms need to be updated (carpets are very run-down), but they're clean. It's an airport hotel, surrounded by other Marriott's. The only food option close, besides the bistro, is Applebee's. Easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed here on a road trip to Austin, TX, and ended up leaving early in the morning, so we didn't take advantage of the complementary breakfast. The room was spacious and appears to be part of the "new" Courtyard look. The thermostat-controlled AC worked well. Very clean and convenient - what I've come to expect when staying at a Courtyard. Quick, easy checkout.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Called customer care to express concern about hotel giving confirmed reservation away and offering me another room at another hotel that I don't like staying the suggested hotel. Customer care said they were doing their job, got loud with me then hung up the phone on me. No I'm sorry for your inconvenience! Poor customer service administration. Never experienced such a thing before. And I'm a regular guest!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank I2cul8er

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your recent visit to the Courtyard Albuquerque Airport. Without feedback from guests such as you we have no way of getting better.

I was disappointed to read about your experience and I can see how frustrating it can be to not receive what you were expecting. I apologize that your experience happened at our hotel and I would like you to know that is not how we normally operate for our guests. I have shared your comments with my staff at the hotel and our customer care in order to improve the service we provide.

Thank you for being a regular Marriott guest. We appreciate your business and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This place is convenient. It's located a couple blocks from the airport. It's clean. The linens and towels are in good shape. But Albuquerque is HOT. And you need air-conditioning. And the air-conditioners in the rooms apparently CAN'T be in a "fan-on" position on a permanent basis (at least the engineer I had up to the room said it wasn't possible). And so the fan starts and stops all night long. It makes the same sound as a small hover-craft landing in your room - EVERY 20 minutes. So, if you stay here, unless hover-craft-start-stop is "lulling" to you, you will not sleep.

But wait....go downstairs and get a cup of coffee in the morning to get you on your dead-tired way. Nope. They have a little-mini café where you can BUY coffee, after you wait in line (for a LONG time) while the ONE employee takes orders, makes coffee, serves and cleans up. If you aren't in a hurry, and you aren't in a bad mood from not having slept all night, this might work for you.

If you are paying for a hotel to actually sleep in and would like a quick cup of coffee in the morning, this place is NOT for you. Nor for me .... ever again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Journeymun
Niessa K, Manager at Courtyard Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your recent visit to the Courtyard Albuquerque Airport. Without honest feedback from guests such as you we have no way of getting better.

I am disappointed to hear about the challenges you experienced about the noise of the air conditioner unit in your room. I apologize that you were unable to get a restfut night at the hotel and I want you to know that I have shared your comments with our team to continue to improve the service we offer our guests. I have met with our engineering team to find a better solution to the concern you have shared about the noise.

Problems and challenges will happen occasionally no matter how well we prepare. In the event of these problems my staff and I are prepared to respond in a manner that reflects Marriott's service culture that ensures our guest comfort and satisfaction have been met.

505-843-6600

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Location of the hotel was convenient to Sunport Airport. Price we got was very good, especially considering it was on a Friday night. The room was clean and adequate however the sound insulation was poor. We could hear everyone that walked up and down the hallway. Breakfast was not included with the room.

Room Tip: We asked for a first floor room and they put it us in the very back of the hotel. It was acceptable...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family