Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Albuquerque(Albuquerque)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsthe concierge loungeballoon fiestaopen atriumstayed at the marriottbreakfast buffetper daystayed here for one nightfitness centerthe air conditioningfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortableshort drivehot tubindoor poolparking lotpyramidsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The lobby looked ok but the rooms weren't great. The duvet covers had stains and holes in them. The walls were paper thin. I can't tell you how many times we got woke up because the guy in the next room was clearly sick and was blowing his nose...yes we could hear it. We were happy to move to a different hotel for the remainder of our stay.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed here two years in a row for balloon fiesta and I can't compliment the staff highly enough. I had an issue on check-in (mine) that Savannah worked with me to resolve in the most gracious and professional manner.

If you are going to the early morning balloon ascensions they make up paper sacks for everyone with juice, granola bar and fruit. They also kept the concierge lounge open all weekend during the fiesta.

The location is the best - about 2 miles away and accessible to the ground without getting on the freeway. Only place I would stay for Balloon Fiesta - and if I came to Albuquerque for anything else.

Room Tip: North Side faces the balloon ground
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed here during the balloon fiesta for 2 nights. The location is ideal for the Fiesta. The staff was outstanding and extremely helpful. The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. This was our 3rd yr in Albuquerque for this event and 1st year at the Marriott.....it's worth the extra money. Plus, the green chili mac and cheese was fabulous!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a meeting during Balloon Fiesta. The staff are outstanding ... extremely accommodating, and their banquet food is excellent. The guestroom had a strange configuration, but was spacious and looked to be newly renovated. The bed was VERY comfortable, which is hard to find these days. The road noise is the only real problem I encountered. That said, I'd certainly consider staying again.

Room Tip: Unless you are stuck on seeing a view of Sandia Peak from your room, ask to stay on the other side of the hotel away from traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed here on a Balloon Fiesta weekend when the whole town raises their prices, so it's understandable. I appreciated the expanded room layout, the mini kitchen area, and the long vanity. We found the location to be ideal, with a Starbuck and Cracker Barrel in close proximity. I tend to get up very early and my husband sleeps in. This was next to impossible since the vanity was across from the bed and the lights blinded the poor guy! The road noise was a little loud at times and the slamming doors down the hall were annoying, but the room was isolated from all other noises.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family