Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$109
US$152
US$141
Official Site
All reviewsthe concierge loungeballoon fiestaopen atriumstayed at the marriottbreakfast buffetper daystayed here for one nightfitness centerthe air conditioningfront desk staffroom was clean and comfortableshort drivehot tubindoor poolparking lotpyramidsconference
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My friend and I were in town for a convention and chose to stay here because this is where the convention was being held. Very nice hotel, and the staff was extremely friendly and able to help us with whatever issue was had. Would I stay here again? Maybe if I had to, but this hotel is out of my regular price range. Beautiful property though.

Room Tip: We were in the 9th floor by the elevator and it was nice an quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Cynthia S, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear miskers1984,
What a nice review! Thank you for taking the time to wrtte it. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Called the manager, Cynthia S., to confirm that my reservation was not screwed up, and to inquire as to an upgrade to the concierge level. I have plenty of rewards points, so I figured it was time to spend them! Although I left two messages, one on her voice mail, I heard no response. My first call was on Monday, and now it is Thursday night. Glad I avoided this potential lack of management and leadership. Sorry that there isn't a JW property in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kregg D
Cynthia S, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Kregg D, Please accept my apologies that you have not recieved a call back. I do not have a message from anyone with your Trip Advisor user name, however, I realize that this may not be your real name. I would be happy to assit you if you would like to call me.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great location and view of the mountains. Nice lobby area with bar. Rooms seem a bit outdated but were clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Cynthia S, General Manager at Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear EmilyinSTL, Thank you for writing a review and for your nice comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially your interactions with the staff. They really care about our guests want everyone to have a great experience. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Albuquerque. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Staff. We had our team stay here and everything was exceptional. The only thing that was a stickler was the guest laundry. One washer and dryer does not cut it if you have 12+ girls uniforms to wash and a dozen of teams staying there at the same time. But overall great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Christine R.
Thank you for staying with us during the recent sporting event and for taking the time to comment about your stay. I'm glad that overall it was a nice visit. I hope the team did well and had fun. Hope they have had a great season. Wishing you and the team a fun summer!

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel in the past. Yes, a bit worn but as mentioned in several reviews, great staff. In particular the women working the concierge lounge. One of the most friendly people I have met. So welcoming spoke to everyone who came in and showed a genuine care. Thanked everyone for staying. And to top it off the good was really good. Work out facilities excellent. Well maintained and the cool towels a great touch. Hotel will not disappoint.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Leslie O

Dear Leslie O,
Wow, just love your comments regarding the concierge staff. They love caring for our guests and it really shows. They take great ownership in ensuring that everyone has a great experience. Thank you for staying with us and for your review! Best Wishes