“Efficient Staff”

Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Efficient Staff”
Reviewed 28 June 2011

My husband and I stayed here in May and had the most pleasant time! The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and very efficient and quick! The new Forque restaurant is delicious, we will definitely be back! We used the pool, and that was also great, the rooms were quite comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
kim60933,
Wonderful! I am so happy that you so enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy our roofdeck pool as well. Our staff always strives to be as welcoming and efficient as possible, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience so much as well! We look forward to your return to continue to experience all the new delights we have in store!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 28 June 2011

My family and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque while we were in town for a friends wedding. Our experience was wonderful! The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating to our needs! The location was perfect; right in heart of downtown Albuquerque and a quick 5 minute ride to the unique Old Town! Everything we needed was right in the hotel including a Starbucks and a great place to dine or grab a few drinks. Every part of our experience, from the cleanliness of the rooms right down to the friendly valet service, made our trip perfect!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
lissaann08,
Thank you for sharing your experience! Your time is valuable, and we are grateful that you took time out of your schedule to share the wonderful experience you had! Guest comfort and satisfaction is our number one priority and I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations! We are tremendously proud of Forque and the accompanying renovation of our property and I am thrilled that you were able to share in our delight! We look forward to having you back to experience the rest of our transformation!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Top notch customer service. From the managerial staff, to the room service attendants, to the waiters at the Restaurant. There was no time where I was not treated, like a King. Will stay here every time I am in ABQ. Very clean rooms....and I am picky :)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, 28 June 2011
Tstand,
I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and that our rooms exceeded your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to your return next time you are in ABQ!
celluloidtrav
Reviewed 23 June 2011

For the past number of months our company has had a corporate account at this hotel and have been sending all of our highest VIP clientele to stay here. Absolutely wonderful service, always friendly and helpful for all of our requests, no matter what they may be (and there were many!). Everyone we have sent here has been blown away by the hospitality and care. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a fantastic place to stay in Albuquerque.

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, 24 June 2011
Dear celluloidtrav,
I am thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and that the clients you have sent our way have had such wonderful, enjoyable experiences! Thank you for sharing your feedback! We look forward to continuing to assist you and your clients to ensure that they are as comfortable as possible!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The staff and overall quality of the hotel at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque are outstanding! As a frequent business traveler, my business often brings me to and keeps me in Albuquerque, so I have virtually lived at the hotel for the past 24 months, and have never had a bad experience!
The rooms are spacious and comfortable and always serviced according to my requests. The valet are always ready and willing to personally assist me in my early morning/ late night flight arrangements. All the staff has gone above and beyond for me every time! Each associate knows my name and has taken the time to greet me and ensure that I have everything I need for a comfortable stay. It’s not uncommon for one of the front desk agents or even the managers to meet me for coffee or ensure that I have my favorite snack from the restaurant waiting for my arrival. Anything at all that I need, the staff is always at the ready with a smile as if each stay were my first. The Hyatt Regency Albuquerque truly has become a home away from home for me and one that I am happy to have!”

Dear JStuartGuy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Your business is important to us and we are so delighted to host you! It is always our pleasure to assist you and we are glad that you have truly become a part of our extended Hyatt family! I understand the difficulties of being a road warrior, and am very happy that we are able to be a home for you along the way.
we look forward to your next visit and will be sure to have a cup of coffee waiting!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I've been working in NM and staying at this Hyatt on and off since January, 2011! CONSISTENTLY I have received EXCELLENT service! Everyone is pleasant! The gym is great. It's spacious, well lit with really good machines!!! I especially love the stair masters!!! I've been motivated to work out and I HAVE!!! The pool is nice!!! I love my room!!! (They do a fantastic job cleaning it while respecting my belongings!) Everything I've eaten at the restaurant has been 'muy delisioso'!!! Even when I order room service, Dorothy hooks it up and it's a meal fit for a Queen!!! They greet me when they see me. It's really special!!!
This Hyatt is in walking distance to other restaurants and bars and stores AND the bus station is right around the corner!! $2.oo and you can ride all over the city alll day!!! $8.oo --round trip to Santa Fey on the train! Old Town is right down the street!!! (I've walked there!) And if you need any assistance figuring out how to get to any of these places, the staff is available to assist -- WITH A SMILE!!!!! Internet access works great!!! Cable!!! HBO! There have been days that I have just relaxed in my room allllllll day!!!
Looking out my window, I see Albuquerque-- the colors, the lights, the hot air balloons, the people, the mountains, the sun... It's magnificient!!! I'm very pleased...
I would highly recommend the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque!!! I want to name all of the people who have blessed me but I'm not sure I can remember ...Emily, Demetris (her boss), Terrell, Justin, Dorothy, Frank, Maria, Joe, Sara, Tiffany (or was it Vanessa?) Oh goodness, it's so many! And there are more!!! The ladies who clean my room and have been teaching me Spanish...the guys who help me with my bags...the lady who mapped out my trip to the Mall...The lady with the clothing store downstairs where I bought this adorable poncho!!! See what I mean though? Everyone has given their all! Come on out! You'll see!!!!!
I'm well pleased! Thank you Hyatt for great hiring practices and a fabulous location!!! I WILL be back!!!

Room Tip: I prefer one large bed with a view...
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, 23 June 2011
HeavenHi,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We are beyond thrilled to hear that we so exceeded your expectations and that you are so enchanted by Albuquerque!
I will be sure to pass along your compliments during our staff meeting this morning!
We look forward to your next visit!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed there driving from a road trip out west coming back to Texas. The bellman, Wright, was very nice and helpful. He went out of his way to store my golf clubs and looked up information for an Isotopes game for us. Justin, at the front desk, was extremely nice and had a bottle of champagne and chips and dips sent up to our room. After we enjoyed that, he gave us very detailed directions to get to the ballpark. Thanks guys for a great, but short stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this review, 22 June 2011
jsmith80,
I am so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay! I will pass along your compliments to our front desk staff as well. We strive to make each stay as memorable as yours and I am ecstatic that your expectations were exceeded! We look forward to your next stay!
Safe travels!