“Excellent Stay on Honeymoon Trip Across Country!”

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Ranked #27 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We stayed at over a dozen hotels on our cross country trip. This hotel was one of our favorites. When we arrived, we were greeted by a professional, fast desk person. On our trip up the elevator, we were greeted by the head of the food and beverage department and asked about our stay. We said we were on our honeymoon and a very nice gift was sent to our room! This is how to treat a guest! Awesome. Attention to detail and customer service are very important to me and I would recommend this hotel to anyone because of their ability to excel in both areas.

Thank you! You made our trip through Albuquerque memorable.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2011

Joscat,
Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying life as a newlywed! We were delighted to host you and I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay! It is my goal to exceed your expectations and I am very glad that we could help make your special day even more special!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Albuquerque

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Stayed at the Hyatt Albuquerque during a recent trip to Bosque del Apache (one night before our flight home).

This is a very nice property, Starbuck's in the lobby, nicely appointed room, and helpful staff (kept our valeted vehicle handy and provided good restaurant recommendations).

The location is ... interesting. It is walking distance to restaurants / shopping, but there were some strange folks milling about, maybe because of the nearby sheriff's department?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

jenlmartin,
Thank you for your reply! I am very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay! We look forward to seeing you again should your travels ever bring you back to Albuquerque!

Reviewed 22 November 2011

The Hyatt Albuquerque is in a great downtown location. The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful and courteous. The valet staff was top notch. There is a Starbucks in the lobby area and the restaurant is fantastic. The rooms, while very clean and spacious, are unusually dark. Otherwise, a great choice for business travelers

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

DJA76NY,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback! I am delighted to hear that you so enjoyed your stay! We are delighted to host you. It would be my pleasure to exceed your expectations and ensure your next stay is just as exceptional!

Reviewed 15 November 2011

I went on a business trip and stayed at the Hyatt downtown. It is in the perfect location fot shopping, restaurants, and just a walk. The rooms are fantastic and clean. The restaurant in the hotel is a little pricey, but good. I would stay here again. The pool was closed for cleaning, but it is on like the 5th floor and you can see the whole city from it. I stayed way on the top floor, I think 10th. It had a great view!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2011

MissBlaze,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value your opinion and appreciate your business. I am delighted that you so enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our facilities and our wonderful downtown location (despite the elements) We look forward to your next stay and I hope to have the pleasure of assisting you!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stayed for a night this past weekend and had a great experience. Our room was spaious and the beds were comfortable. The staff was quicl to check us in and helped with any request we had. Great location next to a lot of great bars in downtown! Will definitley stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

qtwendy0423,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is my aim to exceed your expectations and to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible and I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable time! As you mentioned, we are just 2 blocks from Historic Rt. 66/Central Avenue and in the heart of downtown Albuquerque, bustling with activity. I am glad you were able to sample and enjoy all the wonders we have to offer and I look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My husband had a business Congress at this hotel so I had plenty of time on my hands.
Unlike most hotels, the gym at the Hyatt was a real gym, with more equipment than mine at home.
But the pool and hot tub were Fab and made for an unforgettable experience swimming under the bright blue New Mexican sky. As a tourist coming from Scotland, this was very memorable.
Rooms were spacious and the staff were helpful.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
VIPAmbassador, VIP Ambassador at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

debjar111,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us here in New Mexico! Our 24 hr fitness center is an asset we are very proud of, as well as our rooftop pool, and I am glad that you were able to fully utilize all the many spa amenities and "StayFit" perks we offer at Hyatt Regency Downtown. If you ever find yourself in need of another dose of sunny Albuquerque skies, it would be my pleasure to ensure your stay is exceptional!

Reviewed 12 October 2011

We spent 8 nights at the Hyatt Albuquerque during Balloon Fiesta, I should mention that I am partial to the Hyatt brand as I am a Diamond Status Member.

The hotel is in a good location downtown with many restuarants within close walking distance. We were in Room 1417 and had a great view. We could even see the odd balloon floating by. The room was a good size, quiet and quite functionable, basiclly a typical Hyatt Regency (which is a good thing). We also liked that the transit center was a few blocks away so we took the bus to Old Town as well as the Pubelo Indian Cultural Center.

We ate breakfast every morning at the hotel and found the food and service was very good. We also ate in the lounge a few evenings and again found the selection and quality of food was very good.

For us, the best part of the stay was the staff, everyone we encountered from the housekeeping staff to the management went out of thier way to make sure our stay was comfortable and that we had everything we needed. We did notice that all of the guests received the same treatment.

I would highly recommend this property to anyone staying in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

DaveQVictoria,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am beyond delighted that you so enjoyed your stay and were able to experience one of our most treasured local events! We are proud to be part of Balloon Fiesta and are glad that you enjoyed all that our Up Up and Away package has to offer as well as take advantage of our convenient downtown location. If ever your path should bring you back to Albuquerque, it would be my pleasure to assist you!