I stayed here for four nights while attending a conference. The hotel is fairly close to the airport...roughly a $17 cab ride. The staff was extremely friendly at check-in. I was able to check in early too which was nice (since I had really early flights that morning). All in all, I'd say the hotel quality was average for a hotel in this class but the staff across the board were friendly and extremely helpful.
The room was quite spacious (king bed). The bathroom is also large but in my opinion needs some work. I am 6'3" tall. Please do not mount the toilet paper holder such that it is right where my knee will be when I sit down on the toilet. That probably explains why it fell off the wall the first time I tried to unroll some toilet paper. The shower curtain was all jacked up too (didn't fit the tub correctly). I must say that they immediately fixed the toilet paper holder (and the light that blew out that morning) so more kudos for an attentive staff.
The hotel restaurant/bar had great menu offerings. I appreciate that they are trying to offer a better class of food to their hotel patrons. Granted, the menu is a little pricey and the drinks are also expensive but that's typically the case for any hotel bar or restaurant. If you need to find something cheaper (or just need to get out of the hotel), within walking distance or a short cab ride are some great restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque