This is an "older" Hyatt Regency hotel I guess from the 70s/80s era. Don't expect any super ritzy accommodation. The communication with the front desk at check-in and check out was highly scripted. The room was clean but the overall appearance was dated and tired. Popcorn ceiling. The shower head in the bathroom is a pathetic relic from the 60s/70s (see picture). It only dispensed a fine spray of lukewarm water. Room service was a bit spotty: the maid forgot to supply a second roll of toilet paper. The wireless internet connection randomly worked slowly or not at all - annoying. Albuquerque gets pretty hot and dry but there is no complimentary bottled water offered in the room. There is a bottle of water available for $ 5 !!!! Ridiculous. Breakfast in the restaurant (Forque?) was disappointing; traditional American buffet style heavy on eggs and sausages. Fruits were offered unprepared; peel your orange yourself. Both the chef de salle and the waitress had an attitude and did not provide proper service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a landmark hotel. Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is an urban oasis in the Land of Enchantment known for its high level of personal service, upscale amenities and ideal downtown location. Just 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, the hotel is directly across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and a short walk to historic Route 66 with its many noted shops, art galleries and colorful avenues.Take the time to explore some of Albuquerque’s best dining options. Enjoy regionally inspired cuisine at Forque Kitchen and Bar or locally produced wine, micro-brewed beer and hand-crafted specialty cocktails at HQue Lounge.Immerse yourself in our rich cultural heritage and 310 days of sunshine a year and you will quickly understand why Albuquerque is the must visit destination of the Southwest. At Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, our renowned service, amenities and downtown location make us the ideal choice for business travelers, vacationers and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Albuquerque