“Lovely and upscale establishment.”
Review of Hotel Andaluz

Hotel Andaluz
Ranked #8 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Lovely and upscale establishment.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My time at Hotel Andaluz was both pleasant and relaxing. I would definitely visit again! The hotel staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. I also really enjoyed the atmosphere of the dining area and of course the rooftop bar area!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel was recommended to me by a family member native to the Albuquerque area and I must say I was not displeased. My husband and I had a wonderful stay over the weekend and will definitely come back on our next trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly, particularly the front desk agent Dwayne. He was very friendly and provided great customer service that made our stay all the worth while. We also enjoyed the rooftop bar Ibiza and the food was excellent, compliments to the chef!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen G
Georgia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family travels quite frequently across the US and internationally and overall, we were very pleased with our stay, especially the customer service we received. Upon arrival, I realized there was an error in my reservation, (at the fault of one of those travel booking sites, and not the hotels). Well Mariah L. from reception was just terrific. I would give her 5 Stars for her service. What could have been a very unpleasant experience for me, was actually great. She helped me book a new reservation at a better rate than the online booking site, I might add. She was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The valet guys, sorry didn't get your names, but they were also very friendly and knowledgeable about the surroundings. The lobby and the rooms were beautiful. I only have two complaints. First, was the hallway to our room (the 8the floor). It was quite musty smelling and looked as if had been overlooked in the updating and cleaning area. Second complaint, was we called down for some dessert around 9pm for room service and they were sold out of everything but some corn dessert that we were not interested in. So maybe have a few more desserts on hand. But otherwise we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot and stay in many hotels. The staff was unbelievably helpful and nice and Chris the bell guys is one of the coolest dudes I have met in a while. The hotel is extraordinary beautiful. The room very spacious and modern. Great stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank toddsc
SoCal
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Having never been to Albuquerque, I had no idea where to stay for a brief overnight visit to the city. Based on other reviews, I choose Hotel Andaluz and what a great choice it turned out to be! My husband and I have never experienced more friendly, enthusiastic staff members at any hotel. The tone was set with the very helpful valet, then reception, bartender, housekeeping....everyone seemed genuinely happy to have us there. The hotel itself is lovely. The lobby has charming conversation nooks with plush furnishings, a pleasant place to enjoy a glass of wine. We booked a suite, which was spacious and comfortable. The king sized bed was also extremely comfortable and the bath towels were thick and plush. I try my best to be green so was very pleased to have separate bins for trash and recyclables. Even better was the shower, which had pump bottles of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, eliminating those landfill clogging little plastic bottles. The rate we paid was such a bargain for what was included.....king suite, complimentary valet parking and two cocktails for only $112.00. I'm sorry we only had one night there. I wish we could have stayed longer but without a doubt if we ever return to Albuquerque this will be our choice.

Green Features: We greatly appreciated having a recycle bin and no wasteful individual bottles of shampoo, lotion etc.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank happygirlSoCal
New Mexico
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Classy, centrally-located, tastefully furnished downtown hotel. Much better than the average chain hotels in Albuquerque. This one has a fair amount of old-school charm plus a good restaurant. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Pic grew up in Albuquerque. I know that the downtown neighborhood is not always the best, but I really, really loved this hotel. They were warm and friendly The lobby was gorgeous all of the amenities were amazing and they even were nice to my pet providing her with extra treats and lots of love. The valet, the receptionist, and everyone who works there was wonderful. I would definitely recommend a stay. Best value for the price in all of Albuquerque.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family