“airport entry”

La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #74 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I originally planned on being at this location for 2 weeks but my trip was cut short. For the longer stay, I had a great weekly rate ($59/night) but when the plans changed, I had to accept the best available rate for each night stayed. These were still very reasonable (approx. $75-85/night).

I must say that this hotel exceeded my expectations. I chose it for proximity to UNM campus, available amenities, and price. I was a little leery about the proximity to the airport but I never once heard a plane (barely saw them too). Overall, the room accommodations were excellent: comfy bed, functional lights/appliances/etc, slightly atypical hotel room arrangement was nice as well. Other reviews of this hotel have occasionally mentioned bugs, etc - this was NOT the case for my room and I never saw bugs outside either. Room was clean and more than sufficient (I had a King Plus room - with microwave/mini-fridge). The ONLY slightly negative aspects were minor noise from the outside - this isn't really avoidable with outdoor entry to rooms - and a basic breakfast that could have benefited from a waffle maker :-). Beyond that, I was very satisfied. Extra amenities: pool, fitness room, laundry room for guests, close proximity to an IHOP, Applebee's, and Fuddruckers. I'd definitely stay here again and do not doubt that I would still have enjoyed it had I stayed the full 2 weeks.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

We booked one night at this location because our flight from California got in too late to drive back to Lubbock. This La Quinta is very close to the airport and had a great rate for a Saturday night stay (less than $50.) The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean, but the bathroom was tiny. We skipped the free breakfast because we slept in late. We were satisfied with this choice.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bobbi B
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had an 8 am flight after a visit to Santa Fe and decided to return car the day before and stayed in La Quinta, booked online, one night. Great idea! They have free transport to/from airport - although it is just a mile, so could be walked. WHen their driver wasn't available, they just told me to get a cab and they paid for it! Morning shuttle every 30 min. Decent breakfast (nothing fancy, but including hard boiled egg, yoghurt, fruit, milk cereal, muffins, bagel) is included. Room was clean and nice, free wifi. the fitness center... well... nothing much. I still give it 5 stars because the price was such I hadn't expected any fitness center.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple