“Very friendly”

Ranked #74 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Clovis, New Mexico
“Very friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

So, we showed up and found out it was an upstairs room, and requested a move. The gladly switched us. We then got to our second room and it smelled terribly like cigarette smoke. We requested a second move. The staff again gladly allowed us. Three rooms later, we had a clean wonderful room. Very polite and respectful staff, willing to help and conquer every minute need. Wonderful hotel!!

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Andrew H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here before and after the holidays. They offer a great park and fly rate where you can park your car for two weeks at no charge, we left it there for nearly three weeks. The rooms are typical LaQuinta rooms. Nicely finished, flat screen hd tv. Fridge and microwave. Good wi-fi. The bathrooms were a bit dated, but clean. Breakfast was fine.
The best part of the place is the staff. They were super friendly and helpful, and they really helped me out. I left a walking stick in my room. My wife called and asked if it was possible for them to ship it to us. They said they would, and lo and behold, it showed up today! Thank you La Quinta

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Cotuit, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here with my family at the beginning of, and at the end of, my recent trip and have nothing to complain about. Ok, one thing: I wish they had hot breakfast items. There, that’s my one thing to complain about. I always pick this La Quinta Inn because I always get a clean room and bathroom, comfortable bed and the convenience of being close to the airport. With the shuttle service they offer, I have nothing to worry about when it comes to getting to the airport. What’s nice about this La Quinta Inn is it has the convenience of being right next to a Fuddruckers restaurant, which makes it nice when you come in from a flight and you want a quick meal. When I booked my trip, I had requested a crib be put in the room, and truth be told, I wasn’t expecting to find one when I got there, but one was in fact waiting for me when I checked in. The staff was friendly and helpful, and when I requested an extra sheet for the crib, one was brought to me promptly. I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CapeCodTenor
Salida, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I normally stay at La Quinta when I travel, but on this trip rooms were not available at the other locations I stay at in Albuquerque so I booked a room at this one for 3 nights. The frame around the outside door to the room was not well insulated and the high winds during my trip made so much noise it was impossible to be in the room during the daytime when the winds were the worse. I asked to be moved to another room but every time I asked I was told they were full and there were no other rooms available. I asked several times that they send maintenance to do something about the door insulation but no one ever came. The opening between the door and the frame was so bad you could see daylight at top, bottom and both sides of the door. In addition, the breakfast at this LQ was the worse I have ever experienced at any of them. There were no hot items, not even a waffle maker, so I ate out every morning. I didn't even get a response from hotel management on my LQ system review of the hotel. This hotel is one I won't be staying at again.

Room Tip: I would suggest looking at the room before registering if you stay at this hotel. It is convenient...