La Quinta Inn Albuquerque Northeast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barrelallow petshard boiled eggsroom was cleanwafflesnorth sideballoon fiestaeasy accesswould stay againcontinental breakfastmoteldennysinterstate
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Des Moines, NM
Reviewed 13 July 2014

As a frequent business traveler to Albuquerque, I have tried a couple dozen motels and hotels in the area. I find myself coming back here simply because it wins out in the value department. I need to watch my costs yet I don't want to compromise on getting a good night's rest. This hotel works for me. Check-in is trouble-free and I find the rooms to be clean and quiet and the breakfast is satisfying. It looks like they updated the rooms recently. Everything works. The staff seem to make a special effort to be friendly and helpful. I have paid more for poorer service, so I think this is a good find. I plan to stay here next time I come to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stay at La Quintas fairly often and love them, as I travel w/ my dogs. This one was just OK. The exterior is very nice, above average. They had to switch my rooms, as I discovered the original room smelled of cig. smoke, and then the 2nd room was a handicapped room and had no microwave. It was otherwise OK, though there were small areas that needed painting or caulking. The beds were very comfortable. Lots of noise outside from other guests coming and going. Desk clerk very nice, and lobby attractive. Location was good, and I felt safe there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gracia B
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was a very convient place, it is located near the Balloon fiesta park and near the Sandia casino. And still near enough to the malls. It is located near the highway, but we couldn not hear it. Service is great, it's very quick to check in. It was always quiet here and very little traffic. Denny's is nearby and there's a lottaburger located to the east about a quarter mile. Same goes for Weck's is nearby as well if you go on the Pan America Frontage road. As i said earlier is is really in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank alvina v
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Seems like this hotel has dropped in quality. I have stayed there several times. This time was not as good as the rest. The pool was closed which was disappointing. The breakfast was fair, there was minimal fruit options which I always like. I also did not find tea. I did find the staff to be friendly and professional. The bathtub did not drain and there was minimal accessories (no lotion or conditioner) in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently stayed at this La Quinta for our family vacation. When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by an extremely pleasant, friendly and courteous front desk attendant. Check in was a breeze and both of our rooms were ready. The attendant changed our room numbers so that our rooms would be as close together as possible. The rooms were clean and comfortable, definitely a must for an extended stay (we were there for four nights). In addition to the great initial service we received, all of the other staff members were equally friendly, helpful and courteous. We did have a few issues while we were there - the wireless service left much to be desired and the pool was closed for our entire stay. That being said, we were offered and took advantage of the opportunity to go swim at the La Quinta across the highway. Overall, we were pleased with our stay and will choose this hotel again if we are ever back in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family