Albuquerque Marriott
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$102
US$186
US$175
Official Site
All reviewsthe concierge loungeindoor outdoor poolshopping and restaurantslobby barbreakfast buffetthe general managerbusiness travelsandia mountainswould stay here againfront desk staffhot tubfitness centerthe entire staffmini fridgeballoon fiestanew mexicomarriotts
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always terrific customer service at check-in, and friendly faces in the concierge lounge. Right off the freeway, it's a convenient location to shopping and the university and touristy things. I stay here a couple times a year, and always have consistent service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you so much for posting this review of our property. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel along with the hotel amenities. I am thrilled to have the pleasure of sharing your experience with the hotel's brilliant hosts. Your business is truly appreciated. Have an awesome week.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently decided to consider switching my allegience to Marriott and this was my first stay with them in years. Put simply, this was the best hotel experience I have had in years. From the second I walked in until I left the next day, everyone from the front desk to the doorman to the bar and food staff were freindly, informative and gave a strong impression they cared. A refreshing attitude too often missing from hotel experiences. This location is HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am very impressed. I have not stayed at a Marriott since I was younger. I stayed this time because of a graduation dinner at the hotel. I messed up my reservation and when I checked in one of the employees at the desk realized I needed two beds not one. The employees have a take charge (or take care of the customer) attitude that shows throughout the hotel. It was great for MY mistake to be noticed at check-in instead of me realizing I made a mistake and having to come back down. The employees at this hotel all seemed happy and well taken care of. This is something you don't see often at New Mexico businesses. I would recommend this hotel on service alone, but it is also close to restaurants, bars, and shopping! Oh I almost forgot the beds are heavenly!

Room Tip: For views of our spectacular mountains request a room with windows facing east.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years when I am in Albuquerque on business. Several times I had various issues with my room (no hot water, problems with the lock so I could not get into the room), a/c not working). Each time, the hotel staff were wonderful and made every effort to remediate the problem. In addition, each time the general manager reached out to me personally to apologize and make an accommodation to make up for the issues. His graciousness and generosity were exemplary and it is clear he wants all aspects of hotel operations to be exemplary. Problems are inevitable but the response to them is crucial. I cannot describe the attentiveness of the staff and the sympathy they demonstrated when the problems arose. I plan to stay at this hotel each time business takes me to Albuquerque.

Room Tip: I have always had lovely rooms except the nights I stayed across the hall from the concierge lounge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the previous issues in your room. I will address this concerns with the our management team. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I visited this hotel for an education conference. They were very accommodating and kind. The entire staff went out if their way to be sure that our visit was fantastic! There was not one aspect of my trip that wasn't great other than a warm (but not hot) shower. This was not a huge deal because the staff was so accommodating. Really enjoyed Benny at the bar. He was hilarious and had my friends and I cracking up!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the warm not hot water in your shower. I will address this concern with the engineering department. I'm glad to hear you really enjoyed Benny at the bar. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.