“Room with a view and great service!”

Albuquerque Marriott
Ranked #51 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment we checked in I new it was going to me a great stay. Victoria C. at the front desk was amazing! She made us feel right at home. Thank you Marriott for great employees like Victoria!

P.S. The mountain view rooms are provide a beautiful view of the city.

• Stayed: May 2014
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this excellent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you received Marriott's brilliant service. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy this beautiful day. Take care.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff in this hotel was the best we have seen in a long time. This would be a top notch hotel if Marriott made some improvements. Air conditioning not adequate; with no fan in bathroom, room heats up and does not cool. Finally ended up opening door to get cool down from hallway. Please clean tiles around pool where connects to indoor pool. Need free Wi-Fi. Marriott is fortunate to have such a wonderful staff who try as best as they can to make up for hotel shortcomings. (sleep quality=alarm was left on in empty room next to us and woke us at 3 AM-had to call front desk to turn off)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Thank you for your business and enjoy this beautiful day. Take care.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A great location and convenient for shopping and Pope Joy for a concert which is why we were in Albuquerque this time. This Marriott property is always a great choice as the staff are friendly, the concierge lounge well stocked and also has friendly staff. We always enjoy Marriott properties - this is why we are loyal members!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Thank you for your business and enjoy this lovely day. Take care.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always terrific customer service at check-in, and friendly faces in the concierge lounge. Right off the freeway, it's a convenient location to shopping and the university and touristy things. I stay here a couple times a year, and always have consistent service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for posting this review of our property. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel along with the hotel amenities. I am thrilled to have the pleasure of sharing your experience with the hotel's brilliant hosts. Your business is truly appreciated. Have an awesome week.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently decided to consider switching my allegience to Marriott and this was my first stay with them in years. Put simply, this was the best hotel experience I have had in years. From the second I walked in until I left the next day, everyone from the front desk to the doorman to the bar and food staff were freindly, informative and gave a strong impression they cared. A refreshing attitude too often missing from hotel experiences. This location is HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am very impressed. I have not stayed at a Marriott since I was younger. I stayed this time because of a graduation dinner at the hotel. I messed up my reservation and when I checked in one of the employees at the desk realized I needed two beds not one. The employees have a take charge (or take care of the customer) attitude that shows throughout the hotel. It was great for MY mistake to be noticed at check-in instead of me realizing I made a mistake and having to come back down. The employees at this hotel all seemed happy and well taken care of. This is something you don't see often at New Mexico businesses. I would recommend this hotel on service alone, but it is also close to restaurants, bars, and shopping! Oh I almost forgot the beds are heavenly!

Room Tip: For views of our spectacular mountains request a room with windows facing east.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years when I am in Albuquerque on business. Several times I had various issues with my room (no hot water, problems with the lock so I could not get into the room), a/c not working). Each time, the hotel staff were wonderful and made every effort to remediate the problem. In addition, each time the general manager reached out to me personally to apologize and make an accommodation to make up for the issues. His graciousness and generosity were exemplary and it is clear he wants all aspects of hotel operations to be exemplary. Problems are inevitable but the response to them is crucial. I cannot describe the attentiveness of the staff and the sympathy they demonstrated when the problems arose. I plan to stay at this hotel each time business takes me to Albuquerque.

Room Tip: I have always had lovely rooms except the nights I stayed across the hall from the concierge lounge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the previous issues in your room. I will address this concerns with the our management team. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.