“AMAZE-BALLS!”

Albuquerque Marriott
Ranked #53 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“AMAZE-BALLS!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Everything about my stay was awesome, only thing was that parking was a little inconvenient. I was helped by "Victoria" at the front desk, she was so nice and very helpful. I was also assisted by Matt the bellhop. Overall, my stay was very comfortable and enjoyable! Don't forget to try the breakfast buffet! :D

• Stayed June 2014
AlbuquerqueMarriott, Director of Sales at Albuquerque Marriott, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the parking being an inconvenience. I will address your concerns with the management staff. I'm glad to hear Ms. Victoria and Mr. Matt were very nice and helpful. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment we checked in I new it was going to me a great stay. Victoria C. at the front desk was amazing! She made us feel right at home. Thank you Marriott for great employees like Victoria!

P.S. The mountain view rooms are provide a beautiful view of the city.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post this excellent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you received Marriott's brilliant service. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy this beautiful day. Take care.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff in this hotel was the best we have seen in a long time. This would be a top notch hotel if Marriott made some improvements. Air conditioning not adequate; with no fan in bathroom, room heats up and does not cool. Finally ended up opening door to get cool down from hallway. Please clean tiles around pool where connects to indoor pool. Need free Wi-Fi. Marriott is fortunate to have such a wonderful staff who try as best as they can to make up for hotel shortcomings. (sleep quality=alarm was left on in empty room next to us and woke us at 3 AM-had to call front desk to turn off)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for providing feedback. I'm happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Thank you for your business and enjoy this beautiful day. Take care.
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A great location and convenient for shopping and Pope Joy for a concert which is why we were in Albuquerque this time. This Marriott property is always a great choice as the staff are friendly, the concierge lounge well stocked and also has friendly staff. We always enjoy Marriott properties - this is why we are loyal members!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for providing feedback. I'm happy to hear you received Marriott's brilliant service. Thank you for your business and enjoy this lovely day. Take care.
Chico, California, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always terrific customer service at check-in, and friendly faces in the concierge lounge. Right off the freeway, it's a convenient location to shopping and the university and touristy things. I stay here a couple times a year, and always have consistent service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for posting this review of our property. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel along with the hotel amenities. I am thrilled to have the pleasure of sharing your experience with the hotel's brilliant hosts. Your business is truly appreciated. Have an awesome week.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently decided to consider switching my allegience to Marriott and this was my first stay with them in years. Put simply, this was the best hotel experience I have had in years. From the second I walked in until I left the next day, everyone from the front desk to the doorman to the bar and food staff were freindly, informative and gave a strong impression they cared. A refreshing attitude too often missing from hotel experiences. This location is HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your business is greatly appreciated. We hope to provide you with Marriott's brilliant service on your next trip to Albuquerque. Enjoy this lovely day. Take care.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am very impressed. I have not stayed at a Marriott since I was younger. I stayed this time because of a graduation dinner at the hotel. I messed up my reservation and when I checked in one of the employees at the desk realized I needed two beds not one. The employees have a take charge (or take care of the customer) attitude that shows throughout the hotel. It was great for MY mistake to be noticed at check-in instead of me realizing I made a mistake and having to come back down. The employees at this hotel all seemed happy and well taken care of. This is something you don't see often at New Mexico businesses. I would recommend this hotel on service alone, but it is also close to restaurants, bars, and shopping! Oh I almost forgot the beds are heavenly!

Room Tip: For views of our spectacular mountains request a room with windows facing east.