“Its average”

Ranked #98 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque
“Its average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed there one night. Its for business. The beds were really short but everything was really clean. All lights worked. TV was great. A desk and chair that came in handy. I had to pay 4 dollars for the wifi. It wasn't free. Its the first time I had to pay for wifi I was surprised. After all I had no other complains.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at the Motel 6 on Coors Road in Albuquerque on a Saturday night for about $55.

For the most part I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and had recently been renovated. The bed was a tad firm for my liking, but in respectable condition. The bathroom was clean and the shower had good water-pressure with plenty of hot water. It's also convenient to the freeway and has a Buffalo Wild Wings adjacent to the property.

For all intents and purposes this motel met all of my expectations. I was looking for something clean, something affordable, and something with easy access to the highway. This motel met all of those things. However, I can't rate it higher because I'm pretty sure I heard several gunshots nearby the motel sometime around 3:00 am. I'm not familiar with Albuquerque, but this didn't seem like a terribly sketchy part of town. Definitely not the best, but not exactly somewhere where I was expecting gunfire. Some reviews made mention of a security guard? I never noticed one.

Regardless, I wouldn't let that sway you from staying here if you too are looking for an affordable, clean room that gets the job done. I would probably stay here again if I had to make another pit stop in Albuquerque. I'd just make sure I'm in my room before dark...

Room Tip: Some of the floors on the second level are not very convenient to stairs.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jayhawkjoe98
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Driving from San Diego to Oklahoma. Stopped in Albuquerque for the night and chose this motel. It was very reasonably priced at about $40.00 which does NOT include internet access. The floors are linoleum, which is all right, but this one just didn't seem as clean as other Motel 6 locations. But... it was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. So I think I got what I paid for.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Monterey, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on our way to Monterey, CA for our vacation and it was a pleasant night. The room was spacious and clean as well as the bathroom. They have a nice military rate as well. My only problem is the pool is very small. It wasn't loud at all and we had a good nights sleep.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The facility is very nice and clean but the security guard was very creepy and hovered around our doors from 9PM when we arrived until 4AM when we left. Every time we opened our room door to go to the car or the store, he was near the door. You can see inside our rooms when the doors open. This made my stay a little uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2014

Travellers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

Glendale AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Most Motel 6's are nice in a budgetery wage. This one far exceeds that. Rooms very clean and comfortable and accepted our dog. The most impressive was the grounds. Real neat and goof looking. Desk clerk explained the manager was very proud of her motel and it showed. Rooms also very quiet. This is one not to pass.

Room Tip: I do not think there is a bad room at this location
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard B
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Clean, clean! Large rooms, well kept grounds. Best Motel 6 we've stayed in.....we have a large dog with a crate and we use Motel 6 so we can back up to the door and get all of his stuff inside easily. Front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Grounds are well kept. Convenient location to Old Town. Modern rooms.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple