Nativo Lodge Albuquerque
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
Rodeway Inn East(Albuquerque)
US$41
US$39
1,091 results
All reviewsnative american decorthe indoor outdoor poolartist roomsmountain viewunique hotelnew mexicoballoon fiestadefinitely stay here againold townteepeelobbybalconiessouthwestfreewayatriumpetsandia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Clean rooms, really nice pillows, a fantastic super-strong shower. Really nice indoor-outdoor pool with lounge area and tepee for kids to play in. Our U-13 soccer team stayed there for a tournament and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear allegrahuston,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Next time you have a soccer tournament in town we will be here to welcome you back to the Nativo Lodge. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is the only hotel I will stay at when I am in Albuquerque. The Spirit Winds Café is a great place to eat. Heather and a chef work in the morning by themselves and I have never seen an upset guest. Everyone gets their food, cooked the right way, on time and the beverages do not go empty. Whenever I bring a problem to the front desk, no matter what it is, it is fixed right away. They do see a lot of travelers and not all of them are the nicest people. They treat them with the utmost respect as they do me. I once stayed for 2 weeks with my dad in the hospital and Amanda at the front desk wanted to know how he was doing each day. I recommend this hotel to everyone I talk to.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side face the Sandia mountain and give a great sunset and sunrise view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Raymond S.,

Thank You so much for reviewing our hotel, We are thrilled that you enjoy our hotel. The Spirit Winds Cafe does an excellent job in preparing the food for our guests and taking good care of them.
We are working diligently with our front of the house staff to ensure that they give the utmost in customer and service it looks like it's working. Thank you so much we are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have stayed at the Nativo Lodge a few times now, and all I can say is that the Nativo offers true value for the dollar. The rooms are nice, the pool is fun, and the bar is great. Dollar for dollar it can't be beat!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Michael W, General Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear TacoYeti,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourself while you were at our hotel. We pride ourselves on our great customer service, and we can hardly wait for you to return to enjoy the Nativo a little bit more.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Location is the biggest thing Nativo has going if you are interested in being near I 25. It is also close to excellent restaurants and dining, and a huge movie theater just up the road. The hotel is ok, no real complaints. Not wow ...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenius2011
Michael W, General Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Jenius2011,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property, we wish you would come back and visit us. Please give me a call at 505-798-4351 and I will give you a complimentary upgrade and show you what we can do.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My fiance and I stayed there for one night and after reading some of the reviews, I was a little scared. We waited a little longer than usual for check-in. The person checking guests in was a little flustered. There was only one guest in front of us and I am not sure what the problem was but it took a long time for her to check him in. When it was our turn, there was a lot of back and forth. First she opened the wrong reservation and was confused about whether we had prepaid (we had) or not. While this back and forth was happening, the man who has just been checked in came downstairs looking annoyed because the keys to his room didn't work (based on the reviews, this is common).

We had upgraded to a mountain view room and we were on the 5th floor. The view of the Sandia Mountains was pretty nice. It would have been nice to have a couple of chairs out on the balcony as it was a lovely night, but I am not taking points away for that.

We went to the pool and were surprised to find that the pool is not heated. We were not able to get in the water (this is Summer in ABQ) because it was still too cold for me. We went into the non-working jacuzzi hoping to relax, but had to share the tub with children who had brought beach balls into the non-working hot-tub. No bubbles, just hot. I do appreciate; however, that there were clean towels available for guests. We then went out to the teepee and relaxed for a bit.

The room was clean and spacious. A fridge would have been nice, but I suppose not entirely necessary. Most hotels/motels have them as well as microwaves, but I guess this place doesn't.

My only complaint about the room was the thin walls. The next-door guests were speaking at normal room volume but we could hear them as if they were sharing the room with us. We heard their TV, their conversations, etc. Surely, their heard ours too. Not sure what the hotel can do about that.

Lastly, there was no complimentary continental breakfast. That was a little disappointing. Overall, we had a nice one-night stay, but some amenities are lacking. I suppose this is why the place is ranked 3 stars.

Room Tip: get a mountain view room or one with an empty room next to yours.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Adriana M,

Thank you very much for your review we greatly appreciate it. We take your concerns very seriously and are looking at them to make sure we are meeting our guests needs. We are looking at our Front Office scheduling to make sure we have 2 people on during our busy times at the Front Desk to make sure we are giving the utmost in customer service. The key issue we have addressed and it has been rectified. The hotub is a whirlpool not a Jacuzzi so therefore it does not have jets, I'm so sorry that was not conveyed to you when booking the reservation. I wish you would come back and stay with us again please call me at 505-798-4351 and I will personally set your reservation up for you and take good care of you while you are here.