“Great Employee”

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque
Ranked #45 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I usually stay at the Hilton when I come to Albuquerque for business. Due to this last stay I will continue to stay at Nativo Lodge. The reason this stay was good is because the beds were comfortable, the food was delicious and the main reason is the hospitality of an employee named Jonathan, he made us feel like we were at home he recommended great places to eat and all around great service. Navito lodge is a great place to bring the family and also do business.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 July 2010

While on a business trip to Albquerque, I chose the Nativo Lodge for the whimiscal colors and Native American motif.

The hotel is beautiful, the rooms clean and spacious. The pool had great hours for an early morning swim. Great atmosphere in the bar/lobby area, as well. Our meals were excellent and the staff most professional and courteous.

Above all, Jonathan Holman, the front desk attendant was the greatest! Jonathan, we hope to see you again. C Link

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Upon check in we were greeted by Michelle who was very helpful. I had several questions about the area and things to do with my 11 year old daughter. She took all the time we asked for and was very pleasant. She made my daughter feel comfortable and said I was a great dad (that made my day) :). The room was great with a beautiful view of the mountains, plenty of room, comfortable bed and starbucks coffee in the room to boot. The lobby and common areas are very clean and well decorated. I love the teepee and the native indian feel. My daughter loves the indoor/outdoor pool and the are so many things close by. You dont feel like your right at highway but I-25 is within 1/4 miles. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, worth every penny and then some. Thank you to the entire staff, your friendliness makes a wonderful difference.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We have stayed here our last three times in Albuquerque. Nice atmosphere and decor. All of the people working there were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean with very comfortable beds. Nice indoor/outdoor swimming pool and hot tub - perfect after hiking in the Sandia Mountains nearby. Ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant. Food choices and quality were good. Good location as near both downtown and the mountains. Looking forward to going back on our next trip through New Mexico.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2010

We spent almost 24 hours at the Nativo while our car was being serviced.

Good:
Service: Michelle at the desk was particularly helpful
Room: large, big bed, balcony (though no chairs on the balcony)
Lobby is huge and lovely.
Great value
The room was very quiet even though it faced the freeway.
There is coin laundry in the hotel ($1 per wash or dry, only one machine of each)
The pool looks fantastic, though I didn't use it

Not as good:
Internet was unusable in the room. It works well in the lobby however.
The restaurant closes at 1 for lunch. There was a good, very inexpensive tex-mex restaurant just down the road however, past the Starbucks.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2010

I knew about this hotel from some friends who came to visit Albuquerque from California, and thought I'll give a try when I needed temporary accommodation while moving between two places.
The internal decor of the hotel is very unique, and is a very good reflection of native american architecture and art. The room as well had native american paintings and decorations.
Location is pretty good, in a shopping area, and close to the highway. The availability of free parking spaces and a free wireless internet with an excellent signal was a great advantage.
It's price is very reasonable for the quality you get. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We loved our stay at Nativo Lodge, We traveld as a family and my children enjoyed the pool so much, not to mentioned the complementary breakfast, the cleanliness of the room; I must say they provided with the best. One of the things that made our vacation really nice was the housekeeping service, Ms. Gloria is one of the nicest persons who went above and beyond to make us happy, and just to talk to her that was real customer service!! also Patrick in the restaurant who made sure my chidren were well fed like we were at home. Thanks Nativo Lodge, I sure will come back!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business