Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barbusiness travelafter midnightcheck in was quickup to datefront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The hotel is very close to the airport with a free, quick, shuttle service. My room was clean and comfortable. The main reason for my being exercised to write this review is that the reception staff were so friendly and helpful, especially when I had a problem. (Not of their making)
So if in Albuquerque i would definitely stay there again. Thanks Guys!

Room Tip: Nice view if you are higher up - airport noise is not evident.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Jamie L, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel. We appreciate your kind comments, and have passed them along to our staff. Come and visit us again soon. Best wishes.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

The hotel is nice for a stop over at the airport. The rooms on the top floor were clean, up to date. Our upgrade was nice. Club room was nice with great service. The pool is outside, to cold for the winter.

Room Tip: Top floor had nice rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Txdelphia
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I was originally planning to stay at this property but unfortunately I had to squeeze some stays with another hotel brand and it's loyalty program. However, after a delayed flight coming in past midnight, another early morning departure, and a shuttle that never came, I cancelled that stay and switched to the Sheraton which took less time for me to walk from the airport terminal than the entire duration of my waiting for the shuttle of the other hotel! And for those that would rather not walk or have quite a bit of luggage at hand, they thankfully also offer a shuttle service!

Was greeted at check-in by Jonathan, a surprisingly friendly soul whom I wish I could encounter more whenever I enter a hotel at ungodly hours! The entire process was very speedy considering that I didn't have a prior reservation. With only 4 hours to eat, sleep, freshen up, and get ready for another day, every minute did count and Jonathan valued it just as much!

The bar area was also open late (thank heavens), has a limited food menu (never thought I'd be so happy to see a ham sandwich after a delayed 20 hour trek from Shanghai via Chicago!), and was attended by Judy, another friendly staff who welcomed everyone with just as much friendliness, regardless of the hour!

The room itself is the typical contemporary Sheraton standard, most especially with the Sweet Sleeper bed which was a godsend which made me wish I had more than just a handful of hours to rest!

Truly a convenient property for those that require to be close to the airport and don't want to bother waiting for shuttles. Would I stay again? Likely but hopefully with more time at hand!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank chasingtheskies
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Hello Chasingtheskies,

Thank you for nice compliments about our staff and our hotel. We know you have many choices for lodging and I am glad you choose us when the other brands shuttle failed to come.

Your comments about Jonathon are very true he is definitely a pleasant soul even at 6:30 am after working all night he has a pleasant tone and a smile on his face. We know travel is not always fun and we work hard to take care of our guests, making our part of your travel itinerary the more pleasant part of that travel experience.

I am glad you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour food service with our after hours menu and experience Jody's pleasant smile and demeanor. I have to agree with you after a long day of travel there isn't anything better than crawling into the wonderful Sweet Sleeper Bed by Sheraton for a restful nights sleep.

We hope the next time you are in town you have more time to experience our staff and hotel. We also have a new fabulous Chef who joined the team at the beginning of February and he has some amazing food. We hope you can spend a few days and experience some of his culinary delights. He prides himself in fresh ingredients and from scratch cooking.

Best Regards,

David Eisenbraun

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Page 11 of in room dining states: "For 24 hour snacking, vending machines are available on every other floor."
Receptionist Lawrence says: "We have soda machines. If you want a snack, there a convenience store 3 blocks away. I don't know why the book says that."
BOO . RUDE.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stayed here a week while on business and had no complaints. Service was good from the check-in to the housekeeping. The rooms were nice and comfy and the bathroom was spacious. Had dinner at the restaurant twice was OK. Hotel really close to airport and a major highway which was convenient. Would stay again if in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Whitma

Hello Whitma,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments about housekeeping and the service at check-in as well as the overall accommodations. We take pride in providing our guests with a positive experience.

Although you said the dinner in the restaurant was Ok it doesn't sound like we wowed you. We want have that extraordinary experience every where our guest go in the hotel. Which we are working to improve. We have recently hired a new Executive Chef to the team and are see a lot of positive feedback from our guests. He is a chef that prides himself in the use of fresh products of the highest quality So next time you do stay I hope we can give you better than OK in the restaurant and provide you with the WOW food and beverage experience.

Again thank for your positive comments and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,