All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandan early flightrental carnext morningstarbucks coffeefree internetthe shuttle driverlobby barafter midnightfront desk staffup to datewould stay here againnew mexicovery nice hotelcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Very close to airport; walkable in good weather with light luggage. Free pickup and drop to car rentals and airport. Great late night service at bar when kitchen was closed, lovely welcome at front desk. Kudos to bar tender who found something relatively palatable given we hadn't eaten re: delayed flight. Room was so dark, bed so comfortable we overslept; only drawback was early morning maids yelling at each other.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ELESESCAPE_B_AND_B
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so for the 5 star review of our hotel. We certainly enjoy hearing positive comments about our staff, service, and facilities. Thank for your business and we hope we can be of service in the future,

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is most likely my first negative review on TripAdvisor. The night worker Felicia is not chill. My company booked several rooms here from Expedia... We are used to booking rooms all over the country and this place is the first place to claim that Expedia will just book you a room and not tell you whether it is a single or double...HA Expedia is a big company they are not Hotwire this is absolutely ridiculous...so now I am in a room with a roll-away bed and my friend is on the roll-a-way. It came with no pillows or blankets so I called the front desk...Felicia actually hung up on me....Wow. Stay away from this place the Hilton Garden is right next door.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Crushingit

Dear Crushingit,

I would like to personally apologize to you for any rude treatment you received. I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you and provide you with some type of resolution to assure your satisfaction and discuss Expedia's booking system with you.

We value you business and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact me at dave.eisenbraun@sheratonabqairport.com or 505-244-8532.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed for two nights in August because it was close to the airport and we had an early departure. The room was clean but we didn't like the way the furniture was arranged. There was a desk that was set up like a peninsula jutting into the room. It was hard to get around it to look out the window or to get to the other side of the bed. We ate at the restaurant for dinner. The first night we had the worst service we have ever had in a restaurant. The second night was better. The food was ok. We swam in the pool but the water was pretty chilly. We took the shuttle to the airport because it was available. It was close enough to walk to though. The room price was inexpensive but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Jennifer,

Thank you for your review. I apologize you weren't happy with the furniture arrangement. But more importantly, I am disappointed we didn't provide you with exceptional service in the restaurant. We usually receive high marks in this area.

It would be helpful for us if you would be willing to contact me and provide me with more detail about your experience so we can address the issues with the appropriate people. I would also welcome an opportunity to do something for you in the future, such as provide you with a complimentary dinner to make up for the previous experience or discuss other option with you.

Please feel free to contact me at 505-244-8532 or email me at dave.eisenbraun@sheratonabqairport.com. Again thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

David Eisenbraun

Reviewed 23 September 2013

After driving across the country for 14 hours to reach our destination, I was very grateful to the overly helpful front desk staff. Because we arrived so early in the morning, their electronic reservation system was rebooting and would be down for 15 minutes. The young man at the front desk offered us water, coffee, snacks and apologized profusely for a problem (that wasn't really a problem at all). We'd stayed at this hotel before and were not disappointed with our second stay. The renovations and care for their customers is greatly appreciated and did not go unnoticed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Luckik30,

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words about our associates. We know you have many choices and we are pleased you choose our hotel. Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to be of service in the future.

We will pass your comments on to our staff.

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had a great rate so opted to stay here instead of our regular Albuquerque hotel. The front lawn had several homeless people at arrival and as we came and went over the weekend but they seemed to be using the shade trees and not panhandling guests. Lots of parking. Ivan checked us in and seemed to do all he could to get our reward memberships updated to get all benefits coming our way. Our first room was on the 2nd floor right over the TVs in the bar and neighbors with an even louder tv and shouting in the room n ext door, so we asked to move. We had trouble opening the doors and so did our neighbors. Maybe the hotel has sagged over the years .... The room on the 14th floor was in lots better condition, an SPG floor. Small bathroom; designed for a single business traveler: one towel bar, one bathrobe. Wouldn't have been adequate for more than 2 nights. Shortest tub ever seen, closer to 4 ft long. More door problems here - the bathroom door dragged on the tile every opening and closing. Asked for our duvet to be changed when I noticed it looked like a previous guest had wiped something bodily on the edges. Ick! Some red mold on the corners of the shower curtain. Small concierge lounge had fresh, good looking but minimal snacks. Great views from the concierge lounge. Lots of aircrew eating at the bar. Was looking forward to the 90 point plus wine selection. Had two of those red wines but they had been open awhile and aren't vacuumed.
The hotel is almost on the airport so some airplane engine noise has to be expected. There's more noise in rooms facing the mountains than the ones facing west.

Room Tip: Less airplane noise on the west side rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

First thank you for your feedback. Second I want to apologize for any disappointment and would be happy to discuss the matter with you personally. We always want to assure our guests are 100% satisfied and I will do what ever it takes to assure this is accomplished.

Please feel free to contact me personally at dave.eisenbraun@sheratonabqairport.com or 505-244-8532 so we can discuss a resolution which assures you are 100% satisfied.