Over the past few years of 75% business travel I've made it a rule to avoid airport hotels. I almost always find them undesirable, and while convenient to flying, lacking the proximity to dining and other fun things in the cities I visit. However, recently (and after increased travel) I've began to value convenience.
This hotel is a stand out and I am so glad I chose it! I think each time I'm in ABQ in the future I'll stay here (and this is coming from a triple SPG Platinum dude....I've seen it all).
- The renovation is obvious, everything is nice and new but still have New Mexican charm in accents and architecture
- Rooms are nice, spacious, clean and everything works!
- Staff is super friendly
- Shuttle will take you pretty much anywhere
- Lots of casual meeting spaces around to sit and do work/meet
- Bar staff is super friendly and helpful (and check in staff was super generous with bar coupons for SPG Platinum)
Way to go Sheraton ABQ Airport!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking