All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandan early flightrental carnext morningstarbucks coffeefree internetthe shuttle driverlobby barafter midnightfront desk staffup to datewould stay here againnew mexicovery nice hotelcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed theer earlier this week and the bathtub drained very slowly (gross!!) and also the cabinet pull in the main closet across from the sink was hanging by a thread and looked dangerous. One part of the pul was screwed in and the other part was not.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank EllenKSeattle
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Ellen:

First thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. Second, I apologize if there was anything wrong with the room. We always strive to maintain our rooms and your feedback is helpful. '

We appreciate your kind words about our staff as well. We hope you give us another opportunity to show you we don't always have issues and that this was an isolated incident.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here twice on the same trip, once when we arrived (late night flight) and again when we left (early morning departure). Our rooms were quiet and comfortable, yet with a nice view of the airport. We had the usual amenities that you'd expect from Sheraton. The staff was friendly and efficient. We skipped breakfast at the hotel.

There's not much to do within walking distance of the hotel, but a short drive gets you to downtown, the university district, etc. It's a bit far from the balloon fiesta grounds, if that's your reason for coming to town.

The free shuttle to the airport is great and runs frequently. You can walk to the airport if you like (it's less than a mile) and if you don't have a lot of bags. They will also shuttle you directly to/from the car rental terminal, which is too far to walk, but you may need to call them to pick you up.

There are a few other hotels nearby, but I think I'd stay here again for the combination of features, comfort, and price. Our two stays were about a week apart, one in September and one in October. I am going to write just one review, as the comments and my opinion would be the same for both.

Room Tip: The rooms are all pretty quiet. Some have a nice view of the sunrise over the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Over the past few years of 75% business travel I've made it a rule to avoid airport hotels. I almost always find them undesirable, and while convenient to flying, lacking the proximity to dining and other fun things in the cities I visit. However, recently (and after increased travel) I've began to value convenience.

This hotel is a stand out and I am so glad I chose it! I think each time I'm in ABQ in the future I'll stay here (and this is coming from a triple SPG Platinum dude....I've seen it all).

- The renovation is obvious, everything is nice and new but still have New Mexican charm in accents and architecture
- Rooms are nice, spacious, clean and everything works!
- Staff is super friendly
- Shuttle will take you pretty much anywhere
- Lots of casual meeting spaces around to sit and do work/meet
- Bar staff is super friendly and helpful (and check in staff was super generous with bar coupons for SPG Platinum)

Way to go Sheraton ABQ Airport!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mark M

MarkyMark,

Thank you for the great review of our staff and facilities. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience for our guests and I am glad we were successful.

We hope we are able to serve you many more times in the future. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Very close to airport; walkable in good weather with light luggage. Free pickup and drop to car rentals and airport. Great late night service at bar when kitchen was closed, lovely welcome at front desk. Kudos to bar tender who found something relatively palatable given we hadn't eaten re: delayed flight. Room was so dark, bed so comfortable we overslept; only drawback was early morning maids yelling at each other.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ELESESCAPE_B_AND_B
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you so for the 5 star review of our hotel. We certainly enjoy hearing positive comments about our staff, service, and facilities. Thank for your business and we hope we can be of service in the future,

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is most likely my first negative review on TripAdvisor. The night worker Felicia is not chill. My company booked several rooms here from Expedia... We are used to booking rooms all over the country and this place is the first place to claim that Expedia will just book you a room and not tell you whether it is a single or double...HA Expedia is a big company they are not Hotwire this is absolutely ridiculous...so now I am in a room with a roll-away bed and my friend is on the roll-a-way. It came with no pillows or blankets so I called the front desk...Felicia actually hung up on me....Wow. Stay away from this place the Hilton Garden is right next door.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Crushingit

Dear Crushingit,

I would like to personally apologize to you for any rude treatment you received. I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you and provide you with some type of resolution to assure your satisfaction and discuss Expedia's booking system with you.

We value you business and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact me at dave.eisenbraun@sheratonabqairport.com or 505-244-8532.