Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Restaurant
Rodeway Inn East(Albuquerque)
US$41
US$39
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barbusiness travelafter midnightcheck in was quickup to datefront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnew mexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Generally I have my "go to" hotels in ABQ, but on my last trip I decided to stay at Sheraton Airport (and have again since). Hotel was awesome, quiet (wasn't expected being by airport) and just great.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trevor H
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Trevor H,
Thank you for sharing your “AWESOME” experience at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel! I will share with our hotel staff your kind words and we are all eagerly awaiting your return to our hotel during your next visit to Albuquerque.
Thank you!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The hotel is right next to the airport. Very convenient to get in and out. The room was clean and well maintained. I stayed here 2 different times on the same business trip. The internet was great on the first trip -- but wifi, and satellite reception on tv were slow and spotty on second stay.

Room service was quick and tasty. Hotel staff were very nice.

Room was clean and roomy enough. Had a king room. no refrigerator -- but otherwise was good. The sheets were a little crisp for my liking -- i would prefer something that felt less scratchy.

Work out room was large. There were no free ear buds which was a bummer since I forgot my own. I made due.

I would definitely stay here again when I am in and out of ABQ. Price was right.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MNelson486
David E, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

MNelson,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments on to the staff and we are glad we have won your loyalty. We look forward to serving you in the near future

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I recently stayed at The Sheraton Albuquerque Hotel. I was part of a large group saying on October 18 & 19, 2013. Many in our group were very upset with their accommodations, some citing a sewage smell in several rooms, poor plumbing; others, like myself, lacking adequate space within the confines of the room. This brings me to Front Office Manager, Ivan. Ivan is, without a doubt, the most rude, impertinent, insolent, inadequate Front Office Manager I have ever encountered. Ivan is in desperate need of Customer Relations training. He came to my room to see that our accommodations were less than adequate. Instead of immediately saying that he was sorry and understood, he was defensive and proclaimed that the description of the room said it held four people and we were only three; therefore he was right and we were wrong. In the interest of full disclosure, he sent a glass top table to put in the bathroom as there was no vanity. He told me to call him the next day and he would see if he could do something to make it up to us. I called his direct line the next day. He did not answer and I left a message. A few hours later, I called another number and his extension; same thing; no answer and I left a message. I sent an email; no response. Very late in the day, I called the front desk and he answered. I said I had been trying to contact him. His response, “Well, I‘ve been here all day.” I said I was very disappointed that he had not returned any of my contacts and he said, “What do you want?” This could go on & on, but let me say that he offered to put some points in my account. Keep the points, Ivan. Ivan told me that I was rude and talking over him and that I needed to be quiet and let him speak. Really? Therein lies the problem…he never listened to me to begin with.
There was a bright spot on this stay: Melissa at the front desk. She was very nice and very helpful as was the remainder of the support staff.
In summary, fix your plumbing and sewage issues, give some of your staff more training and perhaps you could have a satisfactory venue.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank BrooklynGirl4
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

BrooklynGirl4,
I would like to personally apologize for your experience during your recent stay. Please know that it was never my intention to offend you and your travel partners by offering complementary dinner and Starwood Preferred Guest points for the inconvenience. I do understand the need for additional vanity space and closet space when traveling with various people in one room and apologize that the space provided in your room was not adequate. The hotel staff attempted to accommodate your request for extra luggage racks and extra table space, but from the information you have provided I recognize that we didn’t meet your expectations. I hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to prove to you that we can exceed them. If you find the time I would like to apologize to you and your travel partners please feel free to contact me at 505.843.7000 or via email at ivan.aguilar@sheratonabqaiport.com.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We moved down here from Santa Fe by Railrunner and shuttle the evening before our flight back to Chicago, and the location was just right, a short distance walk across to the airport. Like others, we found room maintenance a bit lacking (shower head loose on the wall), but the location and the food made up for it. We had been allocated a room on the top floor, which felt a bit exposed given that the hotel is the tallest for some distance around, but the bonus was that we had access to the Club Lounge : who needs dessert at dinner when there was so much delicious stuff on hand for free in the Lounge! And the room was otherwise fine anyway.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank railbuffs

Railbuffs,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We appreciate your business. I apologize for the loose shower head. If you didn't report it to the front desk if you would provide me with the room information I can have maintenance check out the room. Also thank you for great comments about the club, lounge, food and staff.

We hope we get an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was on a Road Scholar tour and stayed there for a total of 3 nights in October 2013. The manager, Ivan [--], was rude and not helpful. We were three middle aged women in a handicapped room (which we did not request) which had a small, half closet. When we asked the concierge to visit the room, she brought Ivan the manager with her. He proceeded to tell us that the room did accommodate three people. That wasn't our issue. It was for a handicapped person and didn't have the room we needed. He was not interested in assisting us. The food was inedible. One of our programs was re-located twice and we didn't know where to go.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends