Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
US$85
US$80
US$108
US$102
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
US$190
US$171
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$108
US$102
US$186
US$175
Official Site
All reviewsthe club loungealbuquerque airporton demandrental caran early flightnext morningthe shuttle driverstarbucks coffeelobby barbusiness travelafter midnightcheck in was quickup to datefront desk staffwould stay here againvery nice hotelnew mexico
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Really pleasantly surprised by my experience at this hotel. Charging for WIFI in the room seems unacceptable in this day and age, and I managed to negotiate this fee to be waived. The room was beautiful , starbucks coffee in room, a decent sized pool in for pre-flight swimming laps, and punctual courteous shuttle to/from airport. Lovely meal and wine in the restaurant and great server. I'd recommend- and suggest management stop charging for in room WIFI.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2014

RedDirtWanderer,

I am happy to inform you of our 24 hour Link @ Sheraton Experienced with Microsoft for computer and printer use as well as our complimentary wireless throughout our lobby area . I am glad to hear that our rooms were beautiful; you enjoyed the Starbucks coffee, the pool size, our shuttle service, your meal at the Rojo Grill and the service you received during your stay!! We always appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was exceptionally nice with an upscale feel for a reasonable price. The view was a plus. My restaurant dinner was the best Santa Fe quesadillas I've ever had. I was pleasantly surprised! The TV, however, was far from stellar.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a better view.

Atthenamejesus,

It is always great to hear that our rooms are exceptionally nice with and upscale feel for a reasonable price!!! I am happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised on the quality of your Santa Fe quesadilla in our Rojo Grill!! We always appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

As in my previous review, I want to emphasize that the new room decor is nice. However, once you start looking carefully, you realize that this place is a dump with makeup. Kinda like an old meth addict that stole some rouge from CVS... First, $15 for internet. Seriously? Second, the TV system has everything you do not want (at a hefty price, that is) and nothing of what you want. Maybe some good channels and a working remote? Third, there is no fridge in the room. As such, I decided to improvise with the ice bucket. Mind you, it is so small, you can barely fit one coke in there. Fortunately, the IKEA trashcans are waterproof. So now we got some cooling for the drinks. Just look at the photo. Finally, it is clear to me that management does not care about details. Torn linens? Please... This place is only getting 2/5 and not 1/5 because of the renovation.

Oh, wait... You wonder why I am back? Because I did not book it. Business did. Otherwise, I'd rather be napping on the ABQ tarmac and making dust angels while sipping a good beer and looking at the planes and stars.

Now please, Mr. Manager, spare yourself the pathetic reply in an attempt to make things better. I was here about half a year ago. You had plenty of time to fix things. Nothing happened. I think this speaks for itself. People, stay away. In fact, I recommend this hotel add a digit to the end of its name. Maybe "Sheraton 2". Why 2? Because I could not come up with a less inspiring, boring and lame number, like this hotel.

Room Tip: take the XX01 rooms. You will get a view of the mountains and be far away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ElHuevonComelon

Helmut K,

Thank you for your honest feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We appreciate any opportunity that our guests give us to improve our service and especially when we don’t deliver on their expectations. Please rest assured that I have addressed your experience with our staff to better handle any guest complaints or concerns. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and I hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to show you our service enhancements.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

They tried charging $15 dollars a day for a fridge, then tried to tell me that its not common for hotels to have fridges. I've been all over the country and unless the hotel is some kind of flea ridden crap hole, the room comes standard with a fridge, microwave, oh, yea, and FREE WIFI IN THE ROOM, NOT LOBBY, ROOM!!!! You're already making almost $100 a night on me, you really need to charge me $15 a day to keep my food from going bad? And does it really cost $15 dollars in electricty to keep the fridge going? And the price for WIFI in your room is off the charts, I don't know what kind of drugs they are taking here, but this place is not for me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Morgan R

Morgan R,

I’m happy to inform you that we do have complimentary Wi-Fi available to our guest 24 hours in our lobby as well our Link @ Sheraton Experienced with Microsoft. We do also offer a complimentary fridge/freezer to store any guest items to accommodate to all guests located at the front desk. I do appreciate your review and will share your feedback.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This Sheraton exceeded all my expectations. First, it's very clear that a lot of money has been invested into renovating the rooms and the common areas. Most of the furniture and decor in my suite was brand new and convenient. The bed was comfy and all the bedding clean and brand new as well. When I checked in I was treated very well as a Platinum member - was upgraded to a suite and offered 4pm checkout which I gladly accepted. The Club Lounge was very convenient as well. I took the airport shuttle a couple times and Ed who drove me was extremely courteous as was the rest of the staff.

1  Thank BigGFoodie1
Ivan A, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

ValGor,
Thank you for your wonderful review on our rooms and common areas condition and décor! We LOVE to hear that we EXCEEDED ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS and it is my pleasure to share the recognition you received as a Platinum SPG Member with your 4PM late checkout offer as well as your suite upgrade! I will personally ensure that Ed does receive your review on how courteous he was upon your shuttle ride! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Albuquerque area!