“Enjoyed our stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Spent one night at this hotel. What a nice surprise. The hotel had plenty of parking, both in front and in the back of the hotel. The night clerk was very helpful and courteous.

The rooms were very modern and trendy. The bathrooms were updated, clean and nice fixtures and fluffy towels. The beds were comfy and they had white linen's and duvet covers. I love when hotels use duvet covers vs. bedspreads. So much cleaner.

We had breakfast in the resturant the next morning. Service with a smile and good quality and great price. We split a fruit plate, which was quite large, and each had oatmeal and muffin.

If you like to shop, the hotel is located near a large shopping mall and several resturants. I definitely would stay at this hotel again if I was in Albuquerque.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 10 October 2011
Dear Happy Guest-

Thanks for the great review on our hotel, I am so happy when I see the total experience.
*Great Room
*Great Food
*Friendly Staff
*Great Area

Looking forward to your next visit

Damen Kompanowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Show Low, AZ
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This hotel is very cozy. The staff are friendly and accomodating. Being an SPG member, you get marvelous foods prepared for you both morning and evening. We stay here every time we can. This is my favorite Sheraton.Sheraton

• Stayed September 2011
Mineman-

We have something in common.... This is my Favorite Sheraton Also... Thanks for the kind words look forward to seeing you next time you are in ABQ.

Thanks

Santa Barbara, CA
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Came for the balloon fiesta kinda last minute, have stayed at other Sheraton's and are Starwood members... They NEVER mentioned this Sheraton is pet friendly AND that they do NOT designate specific floors/areas for pets, the entire hotel (ALL rooms) are pet rooms.. Unfortunately I am allergic so our stay in the hotel was not good. Staff was efficient and friendly, no restaurant for dinner, just room service. (There are other restaurants somewhat close by)

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank luv2trvlots
Dear Luv2trvlots-

I am sorry for your experience at our hotel.. All Sheratons are pet friendly and typically do not assign pet rooms. let me insure you we do have a special cleaning process after we have a dog in our rooms. So I am very sorry if you had a reaction. Please next time traveling to ABQ feel free to send me an email and I will personally ensure your room is perfect and ready for you.

damen.kompanowski@sheratonuptown.com
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I had the great joy of staying at the Sheraton uptown for a conference. The service of the employees was excellent. But one stands out above the rest, his name is Anthony Sanchez, he was the shuttle driver for the length of my stay. Mr.Sanchez, not only drove me to requested locations but also showed warmth and knowledge of the city.
One night when I first arrived, I became ill. Mr. Sanchez not only took my to a drugstore but also waited and had the front desk check on me that evening. I call that first rate service!
I am not sure if there is some kind of award or letter of outstanding service that is given to employees that go that extra mile. But Mr. Anthony Sanchez deserves such award!

Patricia A. Romero
AFGE

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
clovis,n.m
Reviewed 28 September 2011

really enjoyed our stay staff very friendly and helpful very nice hotel very peaceful and relaxing nice getaway

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Stefanie & David-

Thanks for the perfect review of all 5's .... What a great complement.

Hope to see you soon for your next get-a-way...

Arkansas
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This is a really nice hotel in Albuquerque. The staff is great and the rooms are very nice, well appointed and comfortable. The location is near many restaurants and shopping. My only complaint is that I booked a room on the "Club level" so that I would have access to the Club Lounge for a meeting with a friend. Upon entering the club for a cocktail, I discovered numerous children running around, throwing a football, and being rather loud. The Club atmosphere was not conducive to conducting a meeting due to the loud environment and rambunctious children. I will probably stay here again, but I will not spend the extra cash for a Club Level room.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
HotDogChamp-

Thanks for the nice review... Please accept my apology for your experience in our club lounge. I would ask you to give it another chance. Next time you stay here let me know and I will get you access to our lounge on me as an apology. If you need a quite spot outside the lounge I can most likey help you with that also.

Yours in Hospitality,
damen.kompanowski@sheratonuptown.com
New Jersey
Reviewed 23 September 2011

This was a refreshing stay for us after staying in several budget motels. Everything from the service to the decor was terrific. Clean and comfortable rooms, nicely appointed bathroom, and very conveniently located near the freeway entrance, shopping, etc. I would definitely stay here again! Very reasonable price for what you get.

My only criticism is that the hallway carpets are very tired/dated. But that is very minor.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 24 September 2011
Dear Guest-

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. Yes our 25 million dollar renovation and our excellent staff has made this hotel the best in the market.

We hope to see you soon on your next overnight in ABQ

Yours in Hospitality,