“great customer service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Dallas, Texas
“great customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

the room was nice and the view was great, but the customer service was awesome.anthony s. made the experience suberb. He was the greatest. He made sure that we were up on all that was available to do while we were in town. he provided great accurate information. he was always prompt and ready to help. if all hospitality staff had his attitude what wonderful world it would be.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Hi Daisy-

Thank you for your nice review...Hospitality 101.. Have the right people to take care of our guests. Anthony is one of the best in the business when making a customer feel at home. I would say my entire staff is dedicated to making you feel special while in ABQ.. We recently won an award Best of the West and we rank in the top 10% of all Sheraton's. Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Damen Kompanowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

This hotel was nice with an incorrect pool for the winter. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Upgrade was nice and the hotel has been maintained. Nice stay for our family. Nice club room with great service.

Room Tip: Upper floor near club room
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Hello Txdelphia-

Thanks for your review... I think an auto correct error... I believe you typed indoor pool for the winter. We do have just a wonderful property in the heart of ABQ Uptown. I love your comments on our great service and staff... I hope your travels bring you back to ABQ soon...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

We are traveling across country and only decided to stay here the day before and I am glad we did. The hotel is clean,all the rooms updated. The service was superb. There is a nice little bar in the lobby. The location can 't be beat. It is near shopping, restaurants, attractions and the interstate. Oh and the price is right.

• Stayed February 2013
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Hello BJ G-

Thank you for your 5 Star review on our hotel. I am so happy our hotel provided what I say is the definition of Hospitality, Great Service, Clean, Friendly , and a place to rest your head at night.. I know your kind words will bring us future guest and I hope a returned visit from you..

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

Great place to stayI have stayed there from Feb. 4th till Feb. 7th and had such an amazing experience at this hotel. I have never felt so welcome, so cared for, so special and so safe at a hotel before. Mr. Anthony Sanchez (manager) was just wonderful and he made me feel not so alone since I was here for the first time and by myself. He is truly an awesome person and honestly I will never forget this trip.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Hello Loutrina S-

Thank you for your review. When traveling alone I can certainly understand the feeling of safety and security is a concern. Anthony is a great associate and always makes our guests feel as if they were in their own home. When I read reviews like this it brings a smile to my face. I know when we can make our guest feel so safe we are doing our job. Just a piece of what hospitality really is...

Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

As I was on my third day driving cross country, I took a similar route to that which I did once before and found myself driving through Albuquerque. While fumbling with my phone and hotels.com app, I focused on Starwood hotels and ofcourse found The Sheraton. And I'm glad I did. From the moment I walked in, keep in mind I had no reservation, I was greeted by Kevin (I hope and believe that was his name) with utmost consideration and interest. Very friendly. So I inquire and he finds me the type of room I want at a super rate. Can't beat it.

Then it's time to head out for dinner and they made a wonderful recommendation for a place to go in the new Uptown development right nearby.

As for the room, just perfect: clean, comfortable and cozy. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you to the staff for your kindness and direction. I've stayed in numerous locations around the country and this location will always stick out with me as the hospitality was wonderful. The Manager Connie should be proud.

Kind regards,
John J. Macliver IV

Room Tip: I didn't rate Spa and Breakfast as it didn't apply to me. But if going through Albuquerque...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Hi John-

Thank you for the 5 star and wonderful review on our hotel. I love when our guest recognize our associates by name as this really means they stood out and left an impression. We recognize there are many options for picking hotels in our market and reviews like this really help to bring new guest to our hotel.

Thanks very much.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I have been traveling to ABQ for the past 3 years and have tried many of the hotels in the city. This location is ideal for those wanting a great balance of convenience to shopping, food, and the cost to stay. It is within walking distance to a mall, many restaurants, and has upgraded amenities compared to others in the area. The staff is courteous and work quickly, which I like. It is my hotel of choice when traveling to ABQ.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Hello Dave H-

Thanks for your review we love to hear we are your choice when traveling to ABQ. Especially when you have tried other hotels in the in the market and made ours your home. What a compliment. Hope your travels bring you back soon.

Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

My wife and I are from Albuquerque but now live elsewhere. We stayed at the Sheraton on a recent trip and found it to be pleasant and conveniently located. It's probably not actually a four-star hotel, maybe more of a 3.5, but still more than adequate. The staff was always friendly and courteous, and our room was spacious and clean. The location is superb. Access to shopping, dining and attractions is easy, but you have the feel of being in a "normal" part of the city, not in a tourist zone.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Hello MarkWing-

Thanks for your review on out hotel... Yes we love our location... We are in the Heart of Uptown.
Thanks for the kind words about my staff and our rooms.. We recently renovated and I am very proud our our product and staff. I hope you ties here in ABQ bring you back often we would love to host you again.

Yours in Hospitality