Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
US$63
US$122
US$87
US$80
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
US$178
US$160
US$116
US$109
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$163
US$152
Official Site
1,364 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeelobby barcoronado mallshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We came to this hotel from San Diego to celebrate our anniversary. From the minute we walked erin, who is part of bell staff was friendly happy and helpful. The best part of the experience was meeting MATTHEW, who was part of front desk staff. He was very respectful and thorough as far as recognizing our needs. He made sure we understood what we had paid for and made sure he achieved our expectations. I do also hope Eric at the lobby bar is recognized for his great service. Thank you so much Matthew !!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Hello lexb1-

Thank you for your 5 Star review....Matthew and Eric are great examples of team members that know the true meaning of hospitality and I am so proud to have them as part of my team..
When others read reviews such as your I know they pick our hotel and seek out this same service from our associates.. So thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We made our reservation months in advance and upon arrival they did not have a room on the floor we had reserved available. Instead we were given a room on the second floor.....next to the elevator. After a debate with the front desk we were provided an alternative room. Otherwise, adequate room and value. Staff is under trained and junior. Drinks at the bar are over priced. And wifi is an additional charge. Too many other choices in town to stay here again....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Hello Greg C-

Thanks for your review, I am sorry to hear your stay was not perfect. It sounds like were able to get your room location fixed. Next time in town I would love the opportunity to make your stay perfect I would also suggest looking at some of our packages. We have several that include breakfast and internet. This may be a better option for you. I know your next trip will be much better, please give us another opportunity.

General Manger

Reviewed 19 February 2013

The facility looks beautiful wonderful decor, clean , and modern.. I was a CAPTIVE guest a state association meeting and had quite possible the WORST MEAL I have eaten in my life. Albuquerque is the land of enchantment where every on knows how to cook Mexican and new Mexican foods. With this having been said picture a banquet room filled with 150 to 200 New Mexicans being served a plate of Mexican food that was worse than the worst El Patio TV dinner. A chile rellano that appeared delicious until you cut into it to find 1 INCH OF COLD BREADING SURROUNDING THE SMALLEST CHILE ON THE PLANET with virtually no cheese filling,not topped with a hint of red or green chile sauce. Next lets move on to the tamale, it was a SAD COLD RENDITION OF 2 LAYERS FILLED WITH A SCANT AMOUNT OF PORK,AGAIN NO CHILE SAUCE AND VERY LITTLE FLAVOR. In addition there was something that resembled a beef enchilada with the only sauce(flavorless) on the plate.The meal was rounded out by a few pinto beans and a cold flour tortilla. It is sad when you realize that the cold flour tortilla was the hi-lite of the entire meal. Several years ago I attended a wedding reception that featured a Mexican buffet that was wonderful, now I can only assume that they cater by heating up TV dinners! If you are a captive audience at a function here call ahead to see what will be served, if the say Mexican food eat before attending. If you are visiting Albuquerque and do not have time to dine at: GARCIAS, PAPA FELIPES, LOS CUATES, or LA PLACITA do yourself a favor skip the Mexican food at this Sheraton and head to Taco Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Hello Robert-

I sorry to hear you did not enjoy the food during your banquet event at the hotel. Since your event we did bring in a new Chef from Sante Fe, so I would love for your to come back and taste some of his New Mexican food. I know you will not be disappointed. Come have Lunch on Us... Contact me directly and I will arrange.

damen.kompanowski@sheratonuptown.com

Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

I work for the airlines and my work puts us here for the night. We had a long 23 hour layover and it was perfect. I was hoping I wouldn't be bored because it was such a long layover with no car. To my surprise there is a BIG indoor mall across the street and an outdoor mall in walking distance. I went to both malls to occupy myself. Lot of dinner option very close by. The front desk greeted us with a big welcoming smile! They suggested places to eat and directed me in the right direction. The rooms were spic and span with dreamy pillows! The hotel has a nice gym. I didn't eat at the restaurant because of the many options around. I'd recommend you to stay here and trust me is crew stay in MANY hotels and this one is great!

• Stayed: February 2013
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Hello Misstravelqueen7-

Thank you for your 5 star review and we really do take that as a compliment. I heard a stat yesterday that if you work in the airline industry for 20 years as a crew member 5 years of that time will be spent in a hotel room. So your 5 star review really means a lot to us. See you an your next layover...

Yours is Hospitality,
General Manger

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 days for the holidays while visiting family. While the breakfast is somewhat subpar, the room and suite was incredibly large and spacious and the best part was that there were two bathrooms. The master bath had a spa tub too! I would not hesitate to stay here again. Breakfast isn't everything, but having the space to spread out when you're traveling with 2 family members is very important. I'd return for sure!

Room Tip: request a king room with two bathrooms!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Hello Foodwise- Thanks for your review, our Jacuzzi suites are amazing, spacious, a great floor plan and awesome views of the Sandia Mountains. I sorry we did not start you day off great with our breakfast, our suites come with access to our club lounge. I am not sure if this is the breakfast you mentioned above. If so we have now added and serve quiche and eggs as part of our continental breakfast. I hope you travels bring you and your family back to ABQ soon..

Yours in Hospitality