“Best choice for Albuquerque stay!!!”

Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Ranked #19 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best choice for Albuquerque stay!!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Came here for a 1 day vacation with the family. The staff were very friendly, especially James and Richard. Both were knowledgable of the area and accommodated my every need. The room was nice and cozy and most importantly quiet :). I found my new hotel spot for each overnight stay in Albuquerque from now on!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank BlaineMartinez
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Hello Martinez Family-

Love the title... Best Choice for Albuquerque Stay!!!

My favorite words.. You have found your home when traveling to Albuquerque. Thank you for your 5 star review and mentioning Richard and James that are both great at what they do, taking care of our guest.

We hope you next vacation and get a way to Albuquerque is sooner than later.

Damen Kompanowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 4 April 2014

As an Executive Assistant, I deal with many hotels/resorts and by far this hotel had the best customer service! Management were sensitive to special requests - they even hand delivered my boss' boarding pass to the room since they were on a tight business schedule. Thank you for the great hospitality!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Hello Wendy W-

Love to hear these stories about my team, thank you for sharing. Sometime it is the little things that really make for a great stay and a return visit.

I am so happy we were able to take care of your boss.

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stay at this Sheraton often for business travel. The staff is always so helpful and they have the best customer service. They go out of their way to make me at home. Night manager and wait staff at the on site restaurant are excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hello Susan C-

Best Customer Service... The words every General Manager loves to hear. Thank you for your kind words and repeat business.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hotel was clean; they offered Starbucks coffee and tea in room; free daily bottle water; in room safe; and all the standard amenities you come to expect. My room was missing an ironing board which was delivered the same day requested. My room keys did not work the third day and the staff was prompt to address the issue by replacing the keys and repairing the door lock. Hotel night manager was accessible and very professional in addressing my concerns when it came to the door keys. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone visiting Albuquerque, NM.

I lived in Albuquerque for 16 years and recommend you visit the following restaurants within the area; Gardunios, Cervantes, Los Cuates, Papa Felipe, and Chile Rio.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Hello Entwistle_bunch-

Thanks for your nice review on our hotel. I have a wonderful team here and happy to see they attended to your needs as you brought to our attention. I love your restaurant recommendations some of my favorites, I would just add one our ABQ Grill but that might be a little biased.

Thanks again for your review and hope your travels bring you back to ABQ and the Sheraton Uptown sooner than later.

Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel has easy access to highway I-40 and is pretty centrally located. The rooms are nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. The only complaints are that the pillows were BIG so no selection if you like a smaller pillow and they nickel and dime you for internet and such. The staff was kind and helpful and very friendly, everyone says hi when they pass you in the hall. They do not provide a breakfast but there is and Egg and I next door.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Hello BoulderPaul-

Thanks for your review, I always love to hear the nice comments about the staff. That tells me we are doing the right things and caring for our guest. Let me know next time you are in town we do have other pillow options available for request. As your rest is one of our most important goals.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful, particularly the staff in the coffee shop. The flavored water in the lobby was a nice touch. The gym was ok, but it is in an odd location and the fact that they don't have the same television stations in the gym as in the rooms was a disappointment. The hotel does feel dated and run down.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank aeh1414
Hello aeh1414-

Thank you for your review, and thank you for your kind words about our staff with a special call out to our barista team they are awesome. I will definitely share your review with my team. I hope our travels bring you back to ABQ, and you will stay with us again.

Addison, Texas
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I so enjoying my stay here at the Sheration. I feel it is a healthy environment, the staff is awesome in service & go out of their way to helping guest, & is a safe environment with security in place. They even watch out for their guest & their property.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hello Carol W-

Thank you for your review, at Sheraton our Motto is Warm, Connected, Community... Your comments speak to this, thank you for your kind words.

I hope next time you are traveling though ABQ you spend some time with us again.