Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
US$178
US$160
US$130
US$122
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
EconoLodge
US$125
US$109
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$215
US$204
  • Restaurant
1,363 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeelobby barcoronado mallshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown for 7 days and found it to be a great experience. Richard, the night manager, was so accommodating, as was all of his staff (Louis, etc.). We couldn't have asked for anything more! We'll be sure and return here, the next time we visit Albuquerque. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear JoAnne G,

The pleasure was all ours! We know you have many choices in hotels and we're incredibly grateful that you chose ours. Richard and Louis are amazing and will be happy to welcome you back :-) Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Carrie

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed here overnight last week, and I highly recommend it. Great rooms, attentive and helpful staff, decent gym, good restaurant. Try the huevos rancheros - authentic, according to my Mexican travleing companion!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear ilovetravel60,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you'll get the chance to visit us again in the future, at which point you can give our Banana Cream Brûlée Oatmeal a try ;-)

Carrie

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The cleanliness of the hotel was suspect - shredded carpet edges, dingy sheets, dirt in the hallway (asked three times for them to vacuum) and dirty (looked like mold) caulk in the bathtub. Television did not work properly and internet was unstable and slow. And, this was on the Club Level.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel/.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Benjy L
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hello Benjy-

Thank you for your review. I have addressed the issues you brought to my attention. I had my engineering team walk ever hall and correct any frayed carpet edges. I am also checking with our internet provider as we have 50meg coming into our hotel, speed has not been an issues. I have also shared your room comments with both my director of housekeeping and engineering.

I am sorry your stay did not meet either of our standards, I would love the opportunity to host you again please feel free to contact me directly . I will insure a flawless stay.

Yours in Hospitality,
Damen Kompanowski

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stay in hundreds of hotels as flight crew and this is a top notch, well run hotel. Richard and his staff went out of their way to welcome us and upgrade us when possible. The food is excellent and service is great. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. We are glad to have added this hotel to our overnight list! Lots to do in the area and the van driver was very informative too.

Room Tip: Worth it to upgrade to the Suite!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelDivas2
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear TravelDivas2,

Thank you so much for the review!! It's especially rare, and special to receive one from flight crew.

We understand that you fly in only to turn around and leave a few hours later, but it's always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Your kind words mean the world, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for your next stay.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Traveled to Albuquerque for the Junior Olympic Archery Indoor Nationals tournament. As an SPG member, I stay at a lot of Sheraton hotels and this stay was even paid for with my SPG reward points. We knew in advance that we would be up early in the mornings, so I called ahead and asked about the club level lounge. I was told they had limited food several times a day, including a limited continental breakfast in the morning. I was specifically told that they served during limited hours, but there was "always something in there for snacks and drinks including coffee." So we decided to pay the upgrade out of pocket for the club level room. Upon arrival, I again asked the clerk about the club lounge and food. Again I was told there was a continental breakfast. I told him we would be leaving around 6:00 a.m. and he told me specifically "they will not be open that early, but you can always go in and get coffee and drinks and some kind of snacks." Good to know and good enough for us.

So that evening we checked out the club lounge after dinner. They had some nice snacks and soft drinks for free. Alcohol was not complimentary, so I opted to pay for a bottle of beer and a glass of well scotch. Charge was $17. Ouch! Wow, that it expensive. But the lounge staff was very pleasant. Once again, I asked the lounge manager on duty that night about breakfast the next morning. She told me again "somebody will be here in the morning and they will gladly make sure you get something to eat." That sounded great. And at least I would be able to get some real coffee too!

Next morning we arrived at the doors to the club lounge about 15 minutes before they opened anxious to get even something light for breakfast as well as a cup of coffee to go before the tournament. We knocked as hard as we could for 5 minutes and nobody noticed. We called the front desk and were told there was absolutely no service in the club lounge that early. They would not even call up to see if anyone was on staff yet.

So we packed up, checked out early and left. I have never gone out of my way so far to make sure a service as simple as coffee and breakfast would be available to be so completely misguided by so many different people. Really destroyed my desire to remain a loyal SPG customer.

I hope the Sheraton doesn't mind losing business because this one stay already cost them a full week booking in Orlando for my next trip less than a month after this stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 2011FLHX

Hello 2011FLHX-

Thank you for your review on our hotel. I would like to start with an apology, as you did seem to do everything right in planning for your mornings and getting breakfast. I believe each associate was giving you the correct information. " Yes we will be able to get you breakfast" and then when the time came we did not deliver. I am truly sorry. I am not sure if you travel to ABQ for other tournaments but I would love the opportunity to make this right.

Please feel free to contact me personally and I will ensure a pleasant stay.

Yours in Hospitality,