“Upscale convenient and dog friendly”

Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Ranked #20 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This Sheraton is appointed in lovely rooms and attractive lobby with bar and computers. Near Uptown and the restaurants and shops, dog friendly, it is an excellent choice. It is an upscale hotel and the staff is helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank blueagilitydog
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hello Blueagilitydog-

Thank you for your nice 5 Star Review.
Yes we are located in the heart of Uptown, with all the best shopping dining and entertainment.
And yes we are pet friendly and just, received some nice award for this.

I hope your travels bring you back to ABQ soon.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've stayed at this location more than 10x for work, and I have never had a bad experience. This location is popular for weddings and party events, and I've not had a problem with people behaving poorly in the halls or excessive noise during hours of expected quiet... The rooms are clean, the beds and pillows are soft, and the staff is always helpful. The manager Richard Manis goes above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable and directs his staff to be as helpful as possible. One of the hotel shuttle drivers Erin Q, is always fun to have pick you up from the airport, and she is as helpful as she is funny, and usually smiling. The measure I use for hotels is would I be pleased to bring my family here to stay with me, and this property is an easy yes.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello A_A_Swerge-

Thank you for your review and what a nice compliment you would bring your family back for vacation. With over 10 stays this means a lot to me and thank you for sharing comments on Erin and Richard. I just had another guest tell me yesterday in his 10 years of travel and taking shuttles everyday Erin is the best he has came across.

We hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have now been to the Sheraton twice. Both times the hotel was beautiful and very clean. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel special. Tha manager Richard Manis and another employee Ashley V knew that it was our anniversary, and took very good care of us. We go to Alburquerque 2-3 times a year, and there is no place else that we will ever stay. I might also mention that the breakfast we had from their in house resturant was 5 star quality... not to mention a starbucks on site. Can't wait to eat there again!

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor, and the view of the mountains was perfect. Very quiet floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello Wendy V-

Thanks for your 5 star review on our hotel. I love it when we know someone is celebrating a special occasion and we are able to be part of the experience. Thanks for recognizing Ashley and Richard. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown. Arrived late and Rainelle and Richard at the front desk were extremely friendly and helpful in getting me into a room. I was afforded a great upgrade and was truly impressed with the care and attention given me on this stay. The Club Lounge the next morning was a very solid presentation. If I am ever back in the Albuquerque area, you can guarantee that I will be staying at this property.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello Enrique R-

Thanks for your 5 star review you comments on Richard and Rainelle and my FAVORITE words If you are back in town you will be staying here again... I hope your travels bring you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a Starwoods property, so the amenities are very nice with 2 restaurants, computer access, although not free WiFi. The location is close to shopping and Interstates. Romms are roomy and comfortable.

Room Tip: Toilets are a bit noisy. Other than that a pretty quiet place. We were on the 4th floor
1  Thank saltysweets

Hello SaltySweets-

Thanks for your nice comments and 5 star review on our property. We do have the biggest rooms in town...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I selected this hotel based on use of SPG points. The hotel was conveniently located for our overnight in Albuquerque after arriving by Amtrak train, The room was nice and the staff friendly. We did not use any amenities. The Starbucks shop in the lobby was well-stocked with take out items and prepacked cold cereals. This came in handy for a grab and go breakfast.

Hello Pop1053-

Thanks for you review, A short and sweet trip...I hope you can visit us again and spend more time in ABQ...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were on a road trip and decided to stop at Albuquerque so we made the reservation really late. We got a club room using points and had lounge access.
Plus:
1) very spacious and comfortable room. The room was clean and the bathroom was large.
2) no parking was charged and fairly convenient location.
3) Staff was very polite and efficient.
Minuses:
1) The food service at the lounge was not adequate for the guests. We had to wait for half an hour during happy hour before the food was replenished. At breakfast time, the lounge was very crowded.
2) The hostess at the lounge was very friendly, but she talked a lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Chicbean-

Thanks for your review and thank you for all the positive comments. Please accept my apology for the slow service in out lounge I will share with my team. I hope to see you again soon.