“Great Location”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Location”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our stay was problem free . Friendly staff and a great location near shopping and dining .

We were impressed by the on site security which patrolled the parking area . Don't know if there had been problems in the past but we had no issues .

Pet friendly .

Room Tip: Get a room that gives you club level access for daily food and beverage presentations .
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hello Ray L-

Thank you for your review, Uptown is a great area in Albuquerque. We take security very seriously and proactively patrol our lots and hotel. I am happy your enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

Damen Kompanowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
Melbourne Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I prebooked, prepaid for a room online for $109/night. The room was as expected with two double beds, a nice size, clean, and quiet. The beds were comfortable. The shower had plenty of hot water. There was a coffee maker with Starbucks blend coffee. The television was a large flat screen. Wifi worked well. There was also a small refrigerator in the room.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.

There is a restaurant-bar, a restaurant for breakfast, and a Starbucks in the lobby area. The restaurant bar is nice. We had appetizers and a drink. The breakfasts are very good and very reasonably priced. The coffee served is Starbucks.

I didn't have time to check out the pool or workout facilities. (We spent our extra time hiking the nearby Sandia.)

Parking was no problem - plenty of room. The hotel is very close to all of the shops and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Love2Trek
Hello Love2Trek-

Thank your for our 5 star detailed review on our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am always proud to see the great comments about my team- staff friendly and helpful...That is the true meaning of hospitality.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Every aspects of the this stay was a mess.

On-Line booking was a mess. After the room was booked we were solicited for an upgrade we already booked. Had to call to ensure we had the suite we booked.

No Parking

Suite was next to elevator - Had to change rooms (complementary downgrade from suite to standard room).

Had to call the front desk for daily housekeeping.

Special requests not meet

Complementary water bottles in room were already opened !?!?

Not the stay I was expecting or paid for. NOT WORTH THE MONEY !!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Harold W-

Thanks for letting us know about you stay. Please accept my apology, I am not sure if we did anything to correct this situation while you were here. I would love to opportunity to make this right if we have not done so. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or before your next visit to Albuquerque. I promise we will make you our fan again.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been staying here while Filming Blood Father for the past 7 weeks. It has been the BEST Service and Hospitality with 5 stars deserved to the team of Hotel guest services. Richard Manis and Damen are so Cool but really meet the guest with personal best management with Deidra on the desk and Louis is amazing in the customer service with always being able to help with the best venues for entertainment. Their Pool and Spa jaccuzzi has to be on everyones list while relaxing in the hotel. There is many restaurants and Stores walking distance. When in Albuquerque you should only stay with the Sheraton Uptown. You will thank Me later :)
Sincerely;
Daniel Moncada

Room Tip: Club Lounge and Pool Spa, Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Daniel M
Hello Daniel-

Thanks for your 5 Star review. We truly enjoyed hosting you during your visit to Albuquerque. I hope we will again have the opportunity. Best of Luck, the team can't wait to see the movie.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a lovely quiet room despite the fact that the hotel was jammed with enthusiastic young soccer players. They were well behaved and we enjoyed their energy. Our room was a lovely design and the bed was very comfortable. Its in a great location off of the freeways and next to two popular places to eat : The Egg and I and Chilis.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Hello Grand Old Girl B-

Thank you for your review. We were so delighted as a city to host the Far West Regionals. This event filled rooms across the city and yes our team were so well behaved. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This seems like a nice hotel. Nice location. However, I awoke to several bed bug bites. I felt the bites in bed and woke up. When I checked out, I told the woman at the front desk and she did nothing but say 'sorry'. What a mess. I had to out all of my luggage and clothes in a black trash bag and let it bake in the sun for a day when I got home. The heat kills the bugs. No response from the hotel. Room 731 was my room. Beware.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Carol W
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hello Carol W-

First please accept my apology, as soon as I was made aware of this situation we immediately acted. We take this situation very seriously, we follow a very clear procedure and policy on how to handle any claim. I would have reached out to you directly but I do not have a way to contact you. I have contacted your company so you can reach out to me directly. I promise you our guest well being and safety is our number on priority. Please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Every member of the staff was extremely nice during my week long stay here. I was staying here for a soccer tournament, and after every game the staff hung up an inspirational sign on our door that congratulated us on our victories. Even though at one point our room had a backed up drain, we easily transitioned to another room without a problem. The manager personally spoke to us about the situation and was very sympathetic and very willing to make it up to us. While I was here, I met a member of the staff named Louis. Louis was absolutely amazing, from making my teammates and I laugh to giving us inspirational advice that I took to heart. Thank you Louis for everything and I reccommend trying to find him and have a conversation if you are staying at this hotel. It will be well worth your time.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Makayla H
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hello Makayla H-

Thank you for your 5 Star review, we really enjoyed hosting our soccer teams. What a wonderful group of young adults and kids. I love your wonderful comment about Louis, I will personally recognize him at one of are next staff meetings.