“Best hotel customer service experienced”

Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Ranked #20 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Best hotel customer service experienced”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have traveled and stayed at many hotels, and this is the first hotel im writing a review for. I have never experienced such an excellence customer service. I really appreciated Richard Manis, the manager, for fulfilling every of our needs and requests to satisfied the 40 people on our tour. The front desk, waiters, and housekeeper are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area. They'll give you the best hotel experience as they did to me. I am well satisfied. Thank you very much to Richard Manis and his wonderful team at the Sheraton.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Duey Q,

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your group. The pleasure was all ours, and we hope that you will return in the future. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

Carrie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were greeted by the most hospitable driver at the airport, Louis Nutall. He said that anything we need, just call and ask. Friendly staff at the front office and when going to the gym one of the staff walked me to the corridor to find the workout room.

1 Thank 969angeliak
Carrie C, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear 969angeliak,

There's no better review than the one that speaks of your staff taking care of the guest ... THANK YOU! We have a great, caring staff that will be there for any need that you may have. Come back and see us, and we'll be there ;-)

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I tagged along on hubby's business trip. Our three night stay was very comfortable - the room was lovely and the bed AMAZING. We dined at the ABQ Grill several times. Our server Jeanette 1056 was wonderful and even remembered our beverage preferences on subsequent visits! Very friendly, very attentive. The only complaint was the door to the pool area... I complained two days in a row that the door was not working. I was given new key cards, but that wasn't the issue. The first day I just gave up :(. On the second day I waited a very long time for maintenance. After someone finally showed up, he tried it multiple times before he was able to get it to open. I expressed concern that it wouldn't open to let me out but was told the door was working "now", even though no repairs had been made. Yikes! All in all, a very enjoyable stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Barbara F
Dear Barbara F,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the issue that you experienced while with us, and the lack of urgency that we demonstrated. This is unacceptable and has been discussed with our staff.

Your review is very kind considering, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. I hope that you will afford us another chance in the future. Please reach out to us and we will ensure a great stay without any glitches.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on our Route 66 road trip. Very nice and comfortable hotel although aircon was quite noisy and wifi was an extra charge in the room (free in lobby). However, more than made up for by the helpful friendly staff - Louis Nutall took us on our own little tour of a few Breaking Bad locations on the hotel shuttle bus and seems to really enjoy doing it and sharing his knowledge of the show and the locations. He also recommended (and took us to) a nice New Mexican restaurant - Los Cuantes - nearby thanks Louis :-). Richie on reception was also very helpful. Overall a very pleasant 2 night stop on our trip.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MJN28
Dear MJN28,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your Route 66 vacation! I'm happy that we were able to point you in the right direction during your stay in ABQ. You'll have to come back for a few days to enjoy more of what ABQ has to offer ... she truly is a lovely city! Please let us know if you're ever in the area again.

Cheers!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had an amazing 24 hour experience in Albuquerque at the Sheraton Uptown!!! The customer service is excellent and the extra special feature was shuttle service to local malls and restaurants. I had three magnificent Sheraton shuttle drivers while I was there - two young men and a young lady. All of the drivers were very accommodating and pleasant. However, the young lady shuttle driver - the only female shuttle driver on their staff -- was over the top!!! As far as I'm concerned, she wins the Supreme Customer Service Award!! This young lady offered to take me to a local restaurant after she picked me up from the mall. I just mentioned in conversation that I needed a snack and she suggested several local authentic Mexican restaurants. Long story short, we called her favorite restaurant to place a "to-go" order and the restaurant employee said they could not take an order because they were about to close. The Sheraton shuttle driver said for me to mention her name and she knew the name of the restaurant employee who was on the phone! I handed her my phone and the restaurant employee ended up saying he would take the order because he wanted to make sure her customer was taken care of -- in spite of the fact that they were about to close! AMAZING! Relationships matter and it was obvious to me this young lady knew how to build great relationships. She was great! The food was great! I had a WOW experience at this Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown hotel!!

Room Tip: Rooms are large and very comfortable. Bedding is EXCELLENT!!
3 Thank GigiDixon
Dear GigiDixon,

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you for the kind review!! We truly do have an amazing staff , always their for our guests, and we appreciate you recognizing them in such a manner. Please come back and visit us for another great experience.

Jersey Shore
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A friend and I spent 5 nights at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown. We came for a two day business conference, and stayed a few extra days to do some sight-seeing. The hotel was comfortable, and we enjoyed the two meals (one breakfast and one dinner) we had there. The hotel is in walking distance of a number of other restaurants and a variety of shops. The manager, Richard Mannis, was a pleasure. After personally helping us move into our room, he couldn’t do enough to make our stay a pleasant one. He is truly an asset to the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear cltbtbt,

We couldn't agree with you more ... Richard is an amazing asset! Thank you for the accolades and they will be passed on. Our hotel offers a plentitude of things to do and we're glad that you enjoyed them. Please come back to visit us in the future.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at The Sheraton Uptown. The room was large and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. the shuttle driver this past Saturday evening did a great job getting us and a few other guests to a concert venue. The bar is lovely and the pool very welcoming. We will stay there again and recommend this property to our friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Danielle211,

Thank you for your kind words. We take a lot of pride in our service and I'm glad that this was demonstrated to you. Our staff is above par and will always be around to assist you. We appreciate your loyalty, and the recommendations! Looking forward to your return :-)