Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
US$63
US$122
US$87
US$80
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
US$178
US$160
US$116
US$109
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$163
US$152
Official Site
1,364 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeelobby barcoronado mallshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
Reviewed 5 January 2010

I have been staying here exclusively for the last couple of years and have noticed a steady trend downhill in recent months. I know the economy is having an impact but cost cutting is apparently taking a toll on the service level for guests.
My escape from the heavy business agenda is the club lounge; however the last few times I have stayed here, it has been closed without notice and, it seems these days, is closed more often than it is open. The ABQ restaurant downstairs is also "hit and miss", so don't count on it. Your favorite beverage may also be in short supply at the bar as the ready stock seems to be quite thin. No wonder there are more and more spaces available in the parking lot.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2009

This is one of those hotels where it is obvious that the staff is converned about your stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2009

This is a clean, reasonably up to date hotel. I have found the staff to be extremely helpful. The rooms are quiet, though I set the heat/AC fan to low for background noise. My only complaint with the room is that there is an unusually large gap at the bottom of the door to the room (maybe the carpet used to be thicker?) so I always have to throw a towel over the gap.

The restaurant has a good breakfast but it is expensive (and skip the OJ, it isn't worth it). The restaurant staff are very helpful.

I've stayed here 4 or 5 times this year and have had a consistently good experience.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I lived in Albuquerque for several years and now have to travel back several times for both business and recreation. I have not found a hotel, in Albuquerque, which is more "pet friendly"! No extra deposits or fees. Simply a request that pet owners take responsibility for their animals.

I will stay there with or without my pet. The hotel is very comfortable; good accomodations & ammenities, qualified and friendly staff, and great location near shopping and restaurants. Dollar for dollar, a great deal!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank NewMexicoGolfer
Reviewed 17 December 2009

Nice clean spacious room, great facilities. Large cypherlock safe. Large flat screen TV. Comfortable bed. Everything about this hotel is tops, except ...

In room WiFi is pricy (free in the lobby)
No in-room frig or microwave
(otherwise it would be 5+)

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business