“La Quinta -Albuquerque- West”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West
Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Taos, New Mexico
“La Quinta -Albuquerque- West”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed one night in Albuquerque before a church diocesan meeting in that city. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The young woman at the front desk gave me precise, easy to follow instructions to my meeting the next day. I felt very safe and comfortable. In addition, the price was reasonable. I would definitely stay at a La Quinta again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jim W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Staff were very friendly, they helped my husband with some business issues that he needed to take care of before we hit the road. There was a security officer on the lot, I found this comforting since we got there after eleven at night. The hotel was clean and everything worked as it should.

2 Thank kvonl
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel before and will stay there again. It is very close to the interstate highway which makes getting back on the road quite efficient. The beds feel great. The room is always clean, staff are very friendly as if they know me. I feel very welcome there. They have security roaming the halls and the grounds - seeing this makes my family and i feel very safe there.

1 Thank robertdK7251ZZ
North Carolina
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Here's my tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side from I-40. If we had done this, the stay would have been perfect. Clean, large room. Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Lots of restaurants around. Decent breakfast choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel from I-40.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 2Fat2fly
Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Always stay here on my way to Chandler, AZ to visit my daughter. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and I love the updates that they have done. The breakfast is great and the location is perfect.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was a little nervous because the price was lower than the hotel I was staying at the night before but it was a good location, the room was clean, the staff very helpful. We were traveling with our dog and there was a very convenient place to relieve him. We had no issues and were very pleased with the cost. The breakfast did not have any hot items but considering everything else, this really wasn't a problem for us. We would definitely stay here again on the way home!

1 Thank 80melissaw
denver, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Liked every thing about my stay. If I had to pick on anything, Please have your coffee machine on during the evening hours and layout of breakfast area. Be aware hotel isright on intersate, noise. Please have your coffee machine on during the evening hours