“Very pleasant overnight stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites North
Ranked #47 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Older hotel (carpets could stand to be replaced) yet overall a very pleasant place to lay our heads. Rooms were very, very clean. For the price this was a bonus on our road trip.
The manager and staff are the most pleasant we have met on any trip. The desk manager asked our needs and preferences and offered the best solution. Thanks to him we upgraded our room and we were very happy, especially for the price!
With all the many, many hotels in the area, I was so glad that we found this gem and will definitely put this Comfort Inn on our list for any future trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MotherMoses

Reviewed 20 June 2012

We recently stayed here on our way through NM with our young children. This hotel is conveniently located just off I-25 on the north side of town. There are a decent number of restaurants in the area and gas just across the parking lot. The building itself is older, but decently maintained. The beds were soft and saggy, there wasn't a fridge in our room (especially disappointing for our situation), and the whole building needs a good vacuuming. The breakfast was decent and kept full. The pool area was also disappointing, the pool itself was frigid and in need of some updating....paint was flaking off the pool sides into the water and the floor was very slippery and mildewy in places.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank LKelly4788
Reviewed 17 June 2012

This is not a 5 star but clean and safe. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. Carpet needs better vacuuming techniques in rooms, hallways and elevator. Other than that it was clean. Olivia was especially helpful. Overall a nice place to stay for the money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank William I
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The hotel was excellent and meet our expectations. We need a clean and safe place to sleep, not a 5-star resort, and got what we needed for a fair and reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Desiree L
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Great room for the price! It passed my wife's check-in inspection. I played poker at Sandia and was happy to only be about 2 miles away. Also, when I got back after midnight I was happy to see the night clerk checked ID before allowing me into the lobby, great piece of mind while wife is sleeping in unfamiliar town. Would highly recommend this i25 motel if you're passing through Albuquerque.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank AustinBluffs
Reviewed 19 December 2011

It was clean. I would say that it needs some updates, but it is not falling apart. The bed was comfy enough. Event though it is close to the highway, it is pretty quiet. There are many businesses near by, so it worked well.

The complementary breakfast was ok. I would not have eaten the eggs and sausage, because they looked nasty... But the waffle was fantastic!

All the staff that I interacted with were very nice and accommodating. The housekeeping woman even folded my pj's that I had left on the bed when I rushed out!! I felt pretty guilty about that. But thankful (and I left a pretty big tip).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2011

This should not be a Comfort Inn very poor quality. Rooms were clean but small and old. Booked for a day of shopping and a night of relaxation in the pool, per the ad "heated in door pool". Well that's a lie the water was freezing cold. Front desk blamed it on a burst pipe and that the pool had only just re-opened. I don't no much about pools and it looks like neither does the staff, but they heat up in 24 hours not days. Great location just minutes from the mall and shopping. I pre-booked so got a great rate but I want a refund

• Stayed: December 2011