Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 76(Albuquerque)
Motel 1(Albuquerque)
1,005 results
All reviewseggs and sausagebest westernstwo room suiteliving areaindoor poolbeds were very comfortablegreat place to staywould stay here againexcellent staynew mexicohot tubshower headeasy accessthe breakfast arearoad tripyogurtvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Facilities and staff were great, as well as the breakfast. There were some issues with the closed captioning on the TV, and it would be nice if movies were available in both the bedroom, and living room. There was also some discrepancy in the quoted bill and the final bill from the front desk. This was rectified rapidly and to my satisfaction I would stay here again as it was very clean and the rooms were put together very nicely. Very nice to have a door between the living, and bedroom. Would come in very handy if part of the group wanted to sleep and the other stay up and watch TV, etc.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I apologize for the issue regarding your bill but I am pleased to hear that my staff corrected it in a timely manner. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Staff was very rude price sucks for what you get and was told at booking it was a full breakfast but was no better then the simple one at all other hotels all I have to say that's good is the cleaning staff dose a great job

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank staticaster

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations but I appreciate your kind words regarding our housekeeping staff. If you decide to give us another try, please contact me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservation.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We recently stayed 3 days and 2 nights. We were very pleased and will definitely stay here again. Location was good, close to freeway (no freeway noise at all), close to good restaurants and sightseeing. We stayed at several Best Westerns during this trip and this was by far one of the best. Staff members were very helpful, especially our house keeper, Aricelli.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I always enjoy hearing our guests mention team members who provided excellent service, so I will be sure to recognize Aricelli personally.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was the first night of our Christmas vacation. SO glad I chose to stay here. It was just fantastic! I never give 10s and this place earned everyone of them. Loved the indoor pool. Breakfast was fantastic! Rooms were wonderful and spacious. Just a great experience. Will definitely return if in the area. Very nice!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and thought so highly of our amenities and staff. We do look forward to having you back with us in the near future and please do recommend us to your friends.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

The two room suite was great! The amenities (blow dryer, shower head, TV) were substandard and didn't work properly. Most staff members were helpful. However, they give the impression of being inconvenienced if you ask for extra pillows or blankets. Breakfast was ok but nothing to brag about. Fresh fruit consists of apples...period.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review of your most recent stay. Your valuable feedback ensures we are consistently improving our services to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.