“Trustworthy” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Trustworthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed at Best Western Plus Executive Suites as we have in past yearly trips through New Mexico. Heather, the hotel general manager for the past two, keeps improving the hotel. She's actively involved in day to day operations. This is definately a proud family business. Some hotels are not as service oriented and seem only to see a sale. Especially after they're established. This has proven to be a trustworthy business with integrity. In American terms, they deliver the caring service that they promise. As, "walk the talk."

1 Thank robertdG8551OE
Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and posting such a kind review! I love visiting with our guests and hearing how we can improve our service even more. I am lucky to have such a wonderful staff that truly looks forward to coming to work. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely, Heather Konidaris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I am a Best Western rewards member and this hotel obviously trains their staff well. Huge indoor pool, great for business, solo, family and couples travel. The entire hotel was clean and safe. I will be happy to return and encourage anyone to stay there as well.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jude N
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and thank you for being a Rewards Member. I appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to my staff. I also appreciate the referral. We hope to see you again soon.

Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This Best Western is difficult to drive into as it is just off I25 and you have to immediately cross a busy street. Luckily the rush hour traffic let us across and into the driveway. The suite was very quiet, the breakfast good and the ambiance relaxing.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank snowsigloo
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I agree that traffic can sometimes be difficult but it is nice to have such close access to I-25. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and especially our breakfast. Our breakfast attendant does a very nice job and even will serve made to cook eggs!

Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

The suites are fantastic. Great service, wonderful experience. I highly suggest them! The separation of the beds from the sitting furniture makes it a much better experience. Most Best Western Plus's that I've stayed at have been really good, but I believe the suites to be the best. Though not new, it was in good repair and was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Albuquerque. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! Our guests do enjoy having a two room suite with ample space for families. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Calgary
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We arrived late just before 10 ish. As I have stayed at many BWs (they had my number on file) and the hotel wasn't busy at all, I was disappointed that my request of a quiet room didn't happen. We were in room 329 which is toward the end of the hotel but still on the freeway side. Even number rooms seem to be on the quiet side.

There were 3 of us, we booked this way, given that we booked a 1 bed king suite you would expect that we would need bedding for the sofa bed. There were sheets and a spare pillow but just one pillow and no blanket. The man from the front desk brought one up fairly promptly when requested. Having been in many hotels and experienced many sofa beds this one left a lot to be desired.

I'm a v light sleeper and at 5.30am the traffic woke me up no way I could go back to sleep as the noise just got louder and louder. After breakfast - ok but not the greatest - we hightailed it out of there. If it hadn't of been so late I would have asked for a different room.

Wouldn't book here again but for some people this might be a good value as the hotel was clean and the staff did try but there are many obstacles for them with this older hotel - definitely not "exec" quality.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your stay with us did not exceed your expectations. I would like to personally speak to you regarding your stay. Please call me at 505-830-0900.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Good overall experience. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The front desk personnel was professional and nice. Good central location. Highly recommend staying here. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your kind words about the Best Western Plus Executive Suites and of my staff. Thank you and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel and room were clean, breakfast good. Would definitely stay here again. Came to Albuquerque to visit with friends and do some activities. Enjoyed our trip very much and will be coming back again in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heather K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Suites, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and appreciate that you are sharing your experience, Albuquerque is a beautiful city and there is so many great activities to do out here, so on your future visit let us know and we can print you a list of attractions, activities, and restaurants that we would recommend . We look forward to seeing you again soon!