“Nice Hotel, Nice rooms, great staff”

Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Ranked #13 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Cruces, United States
“Nice Hotel, Nice rooms, great staff”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When we arrived in Albuquerque it was raining cats and dogs. Check in was great. Super friendly lady greeted me as I came in. When we tried to park, there was nothing relatively close to the door. I had to drop off my family and walk quite a distance in the rain to get in. The parking lot is full of storage containers. Despite this, our room was spacious, clean and nice. The cleaning staff was thorough. The breakfast was fair. The coffee in the lobby was really good. Overall, it was a great stay and would definitely come back.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brad M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, I am very delighted to hear that your stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites was a great one, I am also happy to hear you will return. Hopefully our weather will be a little better the next time your stop by. Usually it doesn't rain here much, but when it does it comes down pretty hard. Again thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call.

Brad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Palm Desert, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We always try to stay at Best Western PLUS Hotels due to Great Amenities, Breakfast and Internet and Comfortable Beds and Clean Rooms. We do a lot of Road Trips and usually it is only for one or two nights but always find the Rooms ready and Staff Courteous.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for always choosing to stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites, Our number one goal here is customer service, and by the look of your review it looks like we accomplished our goal. If you need anything on your next stop please feel free to call me. Thank you again so much and we will see you soon

Mesa, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were on our return trip from Minnesota - this was the end of our second 11 hour travel day - the easy off freeway access was just what we needed. The pleasant and helpful check-in staff got us situated easily and quickly. Our suite was just what the doctor ordered after those many miles of driving. Not only was the room spacious and stretching out was easy - the availablilty of room service meant not having to crawl back in the car to go out to eat. We both enjoyed a wonderful night of rest and slept in comfort. Check it out - you will like it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor, I am so delighted to hear that my staff and our accommodations exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass the kodos down to my staff and let them know they are doing a superb job. Thank you again, and will we see you on your next visit to Albuquerque. If your have any questions please feel free to call me.

Wailuku, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

There was a few little things that I was a little concern of like the indoor pool cleanliness and the fitness center lack of equipment. But all in all my overall experience with the accommodations, and the courtesy and friendliness of the staff was excellent. If you can do without the pool then this place is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. First off i would like to personally thank you for staying with us here at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites. We work hard to meet our number one goal, and that is customer service. I am so happy to hear the my staff met that goal. I do want to personally apologize about the pool area, I will look into this situation more and see what areas we are lacking, and on your next visit to Albuquerque we would love to have you back to show you that we heard you and fix the problems that were concerning to you . If you should have any questions or other concerns please feel free to contact me. We will see you soon!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for just a place to sleep at a reasonable price, this place would work for you. The inside could definitely use some updating and the air conditioner was so loud that it was hard to get a good night's sleep. The pool is very big and the breakfast was mediocre.

Stayed August 2014
Brad M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you for your Review on TripAdvisor, i personally want to aplogize that we didnt meet your standards at our hotel, Our number one goal at the Best Western Plus Executive Suites is customer service,with that said i did want to let you know that we are actually in the process of replacing all A/C units. I will also look into the breakfast and see what we can do to make it outstanding! I hope that you can give is a second chance on your next visit that way we can show you that your review was heard and was taken care of.

Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We always stay at this hotel because it has two rooms and for the price it's the best there is in Albuquerque, NM. Has a hot breakfast. Staff was accommodating to getting us a quiet room away from traffic.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kim W
Thank you for your wonder review on TripAdvisor, I will be sure to let my staff know they are doing a wonderful job. I am happy to here that you stay with us often when you come to Albuquerque. Our number one goal is customer Service and by your review it looks like we met that goal. We cant wait to have you as a guest again!! Let me know if there is anything my staff or I can do for you on yoour next visit,

Thank you so much and we will see you soon.
New Mexico
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I just stayed here over the weekend, August 2nd and 3rd 2014. I have stayed here many times over the years and find it very convenient for me. The hotel appears to be undergoing some updating. The outdated border in the room was painted over and there are nice flat screen TV's now.
The sofa sleepers still are showing their age but the fridge and microwave were in working order. My main issues with this stay were that there were what I believe to be used linens for the sleeper balled up in a drawer and only one remote for both TV's. The front desk took care of these problems but I had to bring them the dirty linens and pick up an extra remote which I found somewhat annoying. The breakfast was limited but filling, They actually had bacon which has become quite expensive as many people may know.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Brad M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Suites, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for leaving your review about our hotel, I do want to apologize about the linen that was left in your drawer. Here at The Best Western Plus Executive suites our goal is to provide outstanding customer service, weather it with face to face interactions or the cleanliness of the rooms. I will personally look in to this situation. I am delighted to hear that the rest of your stay was a good one, and i looked forward to seeing you again. If you do have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call me.