Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$77
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutdoor mallwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsroom layoutdirectly across the streetcoronado mallsitting areahotel is locatedlocation is greatfree breakfastrooms are largebusiness tripthe hotel is cleanthe breakfast areagreat place to stayeasy accessoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I arrived late (1:30am) for a quick rest on a long trip- greeted by a polite & professional young man who efficently checked me into a room (even offered me a room with a nice view on the 17th floor, which I appreciated!). Decent room rate, too...The rooms were clean and comfortable, but for me the highlight was the gift shop!!! I never visit the gift shops when staying at a hotel, but this one was very nice... had everything I needed (souviner wise) to bring home to my family. Nice place to stay- would definetly stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
shehnaz49, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your comments. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Shehnaz mehta

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We have always had great luck staying at Hyatt properties, so we expected more of the same for our mother daughter getaway. The property is beautiful and in a great location but the staff take it to the next level!!! From friendly conversation and dinning recommendations to fashion tips for my daughter and local driving tips for me they made our weekend!! One staff member noticed us approaching the street to come back to the property, we had been shopping and each had multiple bags hanging from each arm and a large framed picture, he ran across the street to help us. I wish I had each of their names as everyone we encountered was amazing - from front desk to housekeeping!

The room was nice and clean, beds very comfortable and the extra space was much appreciated! No trouble with noise or rowdy patrons.

Room Tip: South side rooms have a nice view!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and am glad you both had a wonderful time. See you again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few months and have had a Great experience with the staff every time. They are very helpful and extremely friendly. This hotel is located right across the street from the Coronado mall, uptown mall in Albuquerque, and literally 5 min away from I-40. It's a Great place to stay whether your traveling with family or for business. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014
shehnaz49, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for your patronage and your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I mainly selected the hotel due to the location. The area is surrounded by shops and restaurants.
Is also close to medical facilities and ABQ mall.
The breakfast was included on the hotel fare and it was super good and complete, great selection.
I also used the swimming pool and everything was very clean

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a response. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Hotel has large, nicely-decorated rooms with comfortable beds. Pretty quiet. The TVs are gigantic (by my standards) and have a sharp picture. There were no noise issues, although the room heater/AC unit was a bit loud.

The main issue I had was with hot water. The first morning, the shower was too cold, so I just washed my hair in the sink. I complained to the front desk. On the second morning, the shower was just warm enough to use, but still on the cold side for winter. I complained again, and on the third morning I had normal hot water. I received several apologies, but no discount or consideration (perhaps because I was on a special group rate from the client I was visiting?). The problem was eventually addressed, but it would have been nice to have hot water every day, and, barring that, only have to complain once.

Minor wear-and-tear is also evident -- a few cracked tiles, small stains on carpet tiles, obviously spot-replaced carpet tiles, scuffs on doors etc. Nothing of consequence, though.

The complimentary breakfast is decent. Problems: the bananas looked too old, and one day when I came to breakfast before 7:00am, no hot items were available. But there were plenty of other choices.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

I am extremely sorry that you experienced Hot water issues at our Hotel. Since then the Boiler has been fixed and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.