DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$187
US$163
Official Website
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
US$68
US$63
US$100
US$94
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$95
US$90
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
US$163
US$149
US$104
US$99
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,629 results
All reviewsdouble treeconvention centerfront deskwarm cookiesdowntown areashuttle driverold townbreakfast buffetfree shuttlebusiness tripnew mexicoconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Location for meeting at Convention Center was very convenient. The neighborhood seemed otherwise rather dicey. Fan on a/c was very noisy and woke me every time it started up. Had to constantly increase/decrease volume on TV. Otherwise room was clean, bed very comfortable, nice big towels! Best chocolate chip cookies by far. Appreciated free wifi in room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us! I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies and complimentary internet.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The issue with the room is the bathtub would not drain properly and would have water sitting inside the tub. I asked the front desk to charge incidentals on a different credit card, when I gave me debit card to pay for the sodas and items purchased, they charged a hold for the room on my debit card and forced the account to freeze. Then I checked out a day early and they are now charging me for 3 days.

1  Thank Christos M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Christos,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be reaching out to you directly in an attempt to resolve the situation. I apologize for the confusion with your billing, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice facility. Not much happening around there at night though. Best to have a car so you can drive to Old Town for dinner. Not wild about the shrimp cocktail they serve at their own restaurant. Good location for daytime business meetings though.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at Double Tree Albuquerque. I'm glad you liked our facility. Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve future guest experiences. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughtful reflections.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We received a free weekend stay as a thank you for having our work Christmas party at this hotel and decided to use it this past weekend since I am due any day now. We wanted it to be a relaxing weekend to just enjoy some time away from our home and I would not be finished recovering until after the voucher expired. Upon calling the hotel prior to our stay we made our "reservations" only to find out 5 days later that they were not actually completed. When I did not receive the confirmation email I called back and was told that they have no record of our call and my original confirmation was not correct. We re-made our reservations and thought all was correct. When we arrived at the hotel they apologized but let us know that our original accommodations were no longer available and instead of a king bed with a crib we would now be staying in a room with two double beds. We have a 1 year old that still sleeps in a crib, so I was very disappointed with these accommodations, but decided it wouldn't kill us to try since we already made arrangements to stay. I called down again to see if anyone had turned in a crib and was told no and to not try to call again because no one returns cribs in the middle of the day. Being extremely pregnant the beds were small to share and uncomfortable as well. I asked in the morning if any king beds had become available and was told once again that my accommodations weren't available and they couldn't do anything about it. After lunch my husband and myself decided that free or not, one night was more than enough for us so we decided to check out. When we spoke with the manager she was kind, however, nothing was resolved. She even confirmed that they did have king beds and cribs available and apologized for our stay here. We still got nothing resolved and were just ready to leave, extremely disappointed in our stay. Upon arriving home we were hit with a nice surprise of our stay being charged on our card even though we had the free weekend and left early. I have called the hotel a few times now with nothing resolved and extremely unhelpful and rude. We would never recommend the DoubleTree hotel in Albuquerque to anyone, not to mention the rates for the very small rooms and bathrooms, rude service, and billing issues. It was a terrible stay, free or not.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauren W

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After reading some of the negative reviews for this hotel, I was a bit concerned about staying there. Our great visit started with a complimentary shuttle van ride from the airport and ended with the same going to the airport when we left. The shuttle will also take guests to any place within 3 miles of the hotel. This is a great service and allowed us to enjoy new places for supper.
The front desk and bell staff were very friendly and helpful. We were concerned about the room we were assigned as it was across from a noisy ice and vending machine. We asked for a change of room before we moved into our assigned room and were given one in a much quieter area of another floor. We slept fine even with a family with two young children in the room next to us. The warm chocolate chip goodies given on our arrival were great also. There is a computer station with a printer in the lobby that can be used by guests.
Only negatives - food that was suppose to be hot was only warm on the breakfast buffet counter. We were early to the breakfast buffet so timing was not the problem. Perhaps a microwave that guests could use would help this. There is an omelet cooking station so those were hot. Other negative was a small and not very attractive swimming pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators and the ice/vending machine room. The shuttle service is a great plus and the bell desk/shuttle drivers are very friendly and helpful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

It is fantastic to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our amenities, but more importantly, our staff. Each member of our team strives daily to provide exceptional guest experiences. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Our shuttle makes it easy to explore the area, so we hope every stay is full of such positive experiences and discoveries.