“Enjoyed my stay!”

Ranked #38 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
San Bernardino, California
“Enjoyed my stay!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are great and clean, just wished our room had a microwave in it. The only other little thing was...when you call at midnight for a wake up call, no one answered. Everything else was great. I loved the restaurant they have. Great Food at great prices and the morning staff in the lobby was great.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your review with us and other travelers. While I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the microwave and wake-up call, I am happy to know you liked our clean rooms and restaurant. I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. Thank you taking the time to write.

David Smith, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Taos, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Rooms were clean and service was good. I was disappointed by the fact there was no refrigerator in the additional suite to allow me to keep cold beverages on hand. I spent alot of time sitting in that room and the couch provided was very comfortable. The added space allowed me to feel like I was at home. The channel selection on the TV was very limited, they should have a subscription to full cable or satellite for those who occupy the rooms when not attending meetings of functions.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

John S,

Thank you for sharing your review with us and other travelers. While I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the refrigerator and cable selection, I am happy to know you liked our spacious clean rooms and service. I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. Thank you taking the time to write.

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel on the 13th of June. The room was nice, the food in the lounge was good and the bartender and waitress were very friendly. We were surprised that we had to pay to park, since that was never mentioned when we made the reservation. The only thing keeping me from rating this 4 or possibly 5 stars is their lack of follow up or return phone calls. When we left the hotel, early on the 14th, I realized I left my watch on the night table. I called immediately and spoke with the front desk who told me I had to call housekeeping. i called housekeeping with a sense of urgency, since I hoped they could retrieve the watch before the room was cleaned and since it was early, I presumed this would happen. I could only leave a message. I called back to the desk and asked them what to do. They told me that they would get someone for me to speak with and sent me back to housekeeping. Once again a message. Nobody ever called back. I called the desk about another hour later and was told that she would personally speak with housekeeping and get back to me right away. You guessed it. Nobody ever called me back. the next day I left two more messages. Nobody has had the courtesy to return my call. I realize that the watch is my responsibility but I called with plenty of time to have it retrieved and nobody made an attempt to do so. It was only a $120 watch...but I had bought it in Paris, and I wore it every day. I am very disappointed in the non-professional manner this was handled.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jackie M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Jacqueline M,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate you acknowledging our room was nice and that you received friendly service in our lounge. Concern for our guest’s and their belongings is our top priority. My apologies for your frustration; I am at your service if you would like to discuss this matter in detail.

David Smith. GM
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

bathrooms not cleaned daily even when asked. never vacuumed room even when asked and stay was a week. would never stay at this hotel again. the only bright spot was the bellman who recommended a wonderful place to eat in Old Town.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Nancy M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
I apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not satisfactory. I will be sure to discuss this review with our housekeeping staff to heighten our awareness of such issues. We value you as our guest, and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
Canyon Country, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My fellow parent and I booked this hotel while visiting NM for our daughters' soccer tournament. We are both HiltonHonors members and thought this would be a better choice for a full-service, downtown hotel than where the team had chosen - we were wrong. The only thing that actually worked was the airport shuttle to/from... We had unfortunate experiences at every turn - slow drains, small bathrooms, no dining from 2pm-5pm, no bar until 4pm, rude and unprofessional department heads and staff, inadequate onsite parking and inconvenient offsite parking with poor or no directions. I asked the front desk staff for a dinner recommendation, was directed to an option that was within walking distance only to trek .7 miles to find it already closed - they gave me the wrong address... Not a very well run operation and would not return to this hotel, with or without points...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take these comments very seriously and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss them in detail with you at your earliest convenience. Please contact me directly so I can learn more to assure we prevent such occurrences in the future.
Los Alamos, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at the Double Tree for 2 days for a meeting at the Convention Center. The location of the hotel was great and the bed was very very comfy. The hotel suffers from limited parking and the staff was not very helpful. I was redirected towards a public parking and had to pay the city rate ($8 per day) instead of the hotel rate ($5 per day). The staff is cordial but not really motivated to give the extra smile or mile...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I appreciate you acknowledging our nice hotel with comfortable beds. Thank you for sharing your frustration with parking. It is feedback like yours which allows us to impact future guest experiences. I hope we get to see you again soon.
Kind Regards,
Littleton, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Unfortunately the day I arrived there was a water main break on 2nd Street which is adjacent to the hotel. I did not have water to brush my teeth, take a shower, or flush the toilet. As a guest of the hotel, I did not receive an apology nor did I receive any updates as to when the water would be available. I feel I should've gotten a reduced room rate or at least an apology from DoubleTree. The parking is poor and inadequate!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Betsy L
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear of the frustration you experienced due to the public water main break on 2nd street. As you can imagine it affected not only traffic but the hotels ability to provide water for guests. This was an extraordinary circumstance. Additionally I am disappointed to here we did not respond with an appropriate apology. Please forgive us. I understand your frustration and I hope that we get another chance to deliver an exceptional stay. My contact information is below so please contact me prior to your next visit and I will personally oversee your accommodations.