Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
US$125
US$105
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$118
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque(Albuquerque)
US$126
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$72
US$68
US$164
US$131
Official Site
All reviewswithin walking distancehardwood floorswafflesbotanical gardenshot breakfastroom was cleanindoor poolbiscuits and gravypozoletwo blocksbudget hotelcentral averio grandewould stay here againfresh fruitflat screen tvparking lot
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

No frills basic room with a hot shower and decent breakfast. Good coffee. Beds were a little hard for me bit my hubby said they were perfect. Rooms have been updated with faux-wood floors rather than carpet - cleaner feeling. Hotel has a nice ambience and has made a good effort with landscaping and potted plants. Well lit exterior corridor with ample parking.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gina J
Management247, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for your attention to detail and for acknowledging our efforts to provide you with an overall excellent experience at our hotel, Gina. We appreciate that you enjoyed our colorful landscaping and dreamy beds. We value the opinions of our guests and we are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return visit.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I made my reservation for today, a month ago for just a 1 night rest from Dallas on my way to Flagstaff. I called around 10am this morning to inform them of our approximate arrival time and asked to confirm and pre-reserve a ground floor, easy access, non-pet/smoking room as my 90 year old mother could not climb stairs. Anna assured me that would be no problem. Before hanging up I confirmed, "a ground floor, easy access No-P/S room" and she said, "with 2 queen beds, right?" I said, "right". She said, "No problem". After hanging up, right away I received notice on my phone of what looked like a "charge" to my American Express card from Econo-Lodge, so I felt comfortable that my room was reserved. When we arrived they had NO ground floor rooms and sent us down the street to Sandia Peak Inn. Actually, I should probably thank Anna because the lady here was so nice and she gave us a suite upgrade for no extra charge. The room was large, nice and clean and after noticing the reviews of the Econo-Lodge we definitely ended up better off!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management247, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear GoldenGirls57,
Please accept my apologies for this experience as our guest. We were excited to welcome you to our property and be a part of your Albuquerque experience. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were not able to accommodate the requirements for your grandmother's ultimate comfort. We did what we thought was in your best interest by finding you another hotel with the perfect room for you and your grandmother. I am so sorry this left a negative impression of our property.

We are pleased you enjoyed your alternative accommodations and we hope your visit to Albuquerque was wonderful. Thank you for your comments and best wishes with your travels.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. A wide variety of food is offered for breakfast, including bacon, eggs and waffles. The staff are friendly and helpful. Any time I have a reason to stay in or near Albuquerque, I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank C S
Management247, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

We just love that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel, C S! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our satisfying breakfast selection and that you were comfortable in our clean rooms. Thank you for letting us know that our team did a job well done and we will pass your compliments on to our hardworking staff. We will be sure to have your room ready for you when you return!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very happy with the room and accomodations for the price. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean (the important items to me). The only negative I can give it is that only two small scratchy towels were available in the room. Front desk staff was very pleasant.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shea999

Thank you, shea999, for taking the time to share the details on your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you were happy with our clean room, comfy bed, and accommodating team. We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. We look forward to serving you in the future and providing you with another pleasant stay.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We arrived without a reservation and my mother has a walker and needed a handicap room. There was only one room left and it was not handicap. The manager worked his magic to get us a handicap room. This room was a suite and he only charged us for a regular room. He really went out of his way to be help us even though they were busy at the front desk.
The room was perfect. It had a luxury vinyl wood look floor instead of carpet. And even though it was an exterior corridor it was quiet.
The breakfast really was a hot full breakfast with bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns and biscuits and gravy along with all of the traditional cold foods.
It was within walking distance of old town and the best value.

Room Tip: The ground floor room on the same side of the office was great especially towards the back of the lot.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management247, Owner at Econo Lodge Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear KarenandCarolyn,
Thank you so much for letting us know that we have succeeded in providing you with superior service and accommodations. It is rewarding to hear your perspective and to know that you had an excellent 5 star experience at our hotel. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to our amazing team as we strive to be the best hotel in all of Old Town. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.