Courtyard Albuquerque
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$187
US$163
Official Website
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
US$96
US$91
US$67
US$63
US$96
US$90
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town(Albuquerque)
US$158
US$149
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstypical courtyardadobe stylebistro areajournal centerrio ranchoseparate buildingfull service restaurantstarbucks coffeenice lobbyballoon fiestahighway sidenight's restfront desk staffnew mexicowould definitely stay here againindoor poolvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2011

As a stop along my road trip, I had the pleasure of staying with Courtyard ABQ. Nice hotel, well kept and friendly, helpful service. I left a very nice scarf in the bar, and it was returned to me that same evening. I have never experienced that before. The desk suggested a restaurant called "El Pinto"; it was great! My room was very quiet, as was the overall property. I would refer this hotel to anyone who has travel plans to Albuquerque!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank NHdaytripper
Reviewed 26 October 2010

In town for a fencing tournament. Asked for, and received, a quiet room on an upper floor away from the elevator. Overlooked the courtyard, and didn't hear any traffic noise, but since the hotel is right off of I25, the location was easy to find and convenient to the venue. Got in around six, and found the restaurant in the hotel to be open, with good service, and good food. Breakfast was served early the next morning, and very good. I could have watched the baseball game while eating, but wasn't forced to by a seating arrangement. Not really a place for a "local color" experience, although the decor is comfortable southwest, and Albuquerque itself is certainly worth exploring, but when I tournament travel, that's a very low priority for me.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank gabrielratchet
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Workout facilities were up to date which is something uncommon in such a good price. No big issues. My iron fell apart which could have been prevented with some inspections but they replaced it in 5 minutes or less with no question so no biggie. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for something moderately priced. It's definitely no frills, though but clean and a good rest.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2010

On my last night in New Mexico, I stayed at this Marriott Courtyard, away from the I-25 side, and was completely won over by this brand. I had stayed a few nights in an expensive Bed and Breakfast in Santa Fe, and believe me, this hotel was cleaner, more spacious and had more amenities ! There were cookies in the lobby when I arrived well after 5pm. Complementary cold water, punch and hot tea or coffee, too. The bed was firm, the bedding clean, the room spotless, plenty of closet space, and I appreciated the availability of in-room movies. The bathroom was spacious with an alcove just outside of it with a 4-cup coffee maker. [None of those 1-cup "modern" deals that are truly awful.] The breakfast I had in Peppers restaurant was one of the best in the 4 days I was in NM. Did not use the pool or hot tub, but I'd highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank SAVisitor
Reviewed 8 August 2010

WIth a name like Marriott you would expect top notch service and security. At the beginning of my 5 night stay, I requested a courtyard side room. I was told they would move me as soon as one was available. Never Happened. Instead I was blessed with the humm of the interstate traffic all week long. Then my car was vandalized in the parking lot and items stolen from my car. The security guard just walked by after the cops arrived and shook his head, not offering any sort of assistance. During our conference there, a beverage cooler that was outside our conference room, was taken as well. When I went to check out, I had charges on my bill that were not mine. One was from the gift shop that I didnt even know they had, and the other charges for were phone calls that were made to the police! Yes i was charged to call the cops from this hotel. I was told that only the manager could take those charges off my bill and they would let her know. Of course, this must be the same manager that was suppose to get back to me after I requested to talk to her 2 times previously. Needless to say, I was never given credit on my bill. Interesting that couches were being replaced in the hotel during our stay and someone was selling them for $50 cash outside the back door. Of course only some people had to pay the $50, others were given the couches for free. I just wonder what is really going on at this hotel. I will make sure that anyone that I know hears about my experience. They made over $700 from me this week, besides all of my belongings taken. I will never stay at any Marriott associated property ever again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business