Candlewood Suites Albuquerque
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$160
US$152
US$141
Official Site
All reviewsfree laundryhonor systemfull size fridgestove topfront deskgym equipmentlaundry areastudio suitedriving for hourswashers and dryersdesk areagreat roomroom was cleaninternet connectionfirst floornon smokingballoon festival
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I had a great stay at first then I extended my stay I called in to do so, the next day I was woken up by house keeping banging on my door. over & over mind yuo I extended my stay because I was ill. Then I start getting harassing phone calls from front desk. Mind you the money has already been taken out of my account. Stilll calling to go down to front desk, so I go down to front dek tell her Im staying 2 more day. The girl says fine I ask do I need to sign anything she says no. I go back to my room to be sick. Sick all night still in room again bang bang bang said what I dont need house keeping. She comes in anyway now naked freaking out just out of shower. Then 10 minutes later ring ring ring....rudly the woman says YOU NEED TO COME DOWN HERE NOW, I said I have already saying 2 more days cant i just pay you like the last times with out coming back down there I went last night ....NO YOU have to come now...Im sick I cant...No now. Canat you look on you tape & see I went down there last night?? No mam I dont know what you look like...so I go down there, mind you all night my key had been deactivated I think 3 times,and my internet, becase she didnt renew them. But she said no the key was deactivated because of your cell phone. Said oh I have been here a week and just now they are deactivated because you checked me out then basically she called me a liar.....ACTUALLY EVERYONE IS GREAT BUT DAY TIME OPERATIONS MANAGER....

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Starr W
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This was my husband's and my first stay at a Candlewood, but not our last. Loved the way the room was designed, with a long countertop area to eat or work, flatscreen TV, comfortable bed, kitchenette. Very clean room, and great price. What a great introduction to the chain, and we'll be using them again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NextDestination77
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My wife and I spent 7 + 1 days at the Candlewood Suites in Albuquerque and had a great time. Price, Location, Comfort, cleanliness, it had it all. They had a "Candlewood cupboard" where you could buy necessities and food without having to find and drive to a grocery store. We definitely will use this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Texyankee
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My boyfriend and I recently visited Albuquerque on a business trip and we were able to get our entire weekend at candlewood suites for less than $150. The hotel is very clean and quiet we enjoyed our mini kitchen and the free movie rentals. We will definetly be staying at candlewood suites in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Recently rennovated property with a central location in Albuquerque makes this property a solid choice for an extended stay hotel. The amenities are basic, but I enjoy the Candlewood Cupboard, which provides food and beverage items on a pay-as-you-go honor system. Free coffee available all-day long is nice. Workout room with basic equipment for cardio and weights allows an average hotel fitness experience. Only complaint was trying to check-out on a Sunday, nobody was available at the front desk for about 35-40 minutes while the clerk was checking rooms for housekeeping. Perhaps a little short-staffed that day??

Overall, no hesitation recommending this hotel and will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business