Candlewood Suites Albuquerque
US$113
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$66
EconoLodge
US$178
US$160
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
US$116
US$109
US$112
US$106
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryhonor systemfull size fridgestove topfront deskgym equipmentlaundry areastudio suitedriving for hourswashers and dryersdesk areagreat roomroom was cleaninternet connectionfirst floornon smokingballoon festival
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, in town for a quick family event. Booked the room based solely on the price, did not expect much. However! The rooms are incredible. Nicely equipped with a full kitchen and a refrigerator with a built-in icemaker, microwave, coffee maker, DVD/VCR combo, and a dishwasher. The TV was great and the air conditioner was very quiet. The desk staff was friendly and professional and they even have DVD's you can check out and watch. I will definitely stay here again. Its easy to get to from I-25 and I-40.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank TravelinMan94
Rachel L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was happy with my room to start off on a good note. I really liked that Candlewood in Denver so I chose this one due to previous experiences. I was not happy with my check in at all, sadly. I checked-in at one in the morning and I stood there for 15 minutes while check in was taking place. I made sure that I called before I got off of work that night to make sure that someone knew I still had four hours til I was there. I also work at a hotel so I know how check in goes. Even after telling the guest everything they need to know about their check in I have never had it take 15 minutes. I know that in the Brand Standards it says that I am to receive the minimum of a smile and eye contact which neither my companion or I was given. I know I am supposed to be acknowledged as a loyalty member as well which the gentleman was almost completely in the back office again before mentioning anything about it....not a big deal at all.

I had a wonderful room everything was clean and to my standard. I only had issues finding the hair dryer, also not a problem for me. The room was beautiful. I really wish the ice maker would have been turned on so my companion could have enjoyed his drink that night. Instead we turned it on and waited til morning so we could have some with the water on our way out.

I was having a great morning until I walked out the door and the housekeeper asks me are you checking out. That made me feel rushed and put me in a very irritable mood. I was trying to enjoy my one day off from my hotel and instantly felt like I was being kicked out of another one. Not to say what should and shouldn't be done with a hotel but a housekeeper should NEVER ask you if you are leaving.

Like I said before beautiful rooms and I had a great stay between check in and walking out of my room. The lady who checked us out in the morning was pleasant and we got a smile out of her. So sorry I never got your name but Thank you for the smile and making my day slightly better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jennmac720
Rachel L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for your comments. We will definitely use them for retraining. We value your commentary very much, especially since it is the only way we really know how we are doing.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The spacious room with kitchen met all our needs at a reasonable price. It is close to University of New mexico, downtown and good restaurants. There is a gym and laundry facility. The front desk is always willing to help. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Espi52
Rachel L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are very centrally located here in Albuquerque so everything is a hop, skip and a jump away. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Couldn't have been more pleased!!! The check-in person was so friendly and welcoming. The room was REALLY clean. A very spacious room complete with a full kitchen! The bathroom linens were plentiful and fluffy. The bed was comfortable. We had a slight problem with the thermostat and the same young lady that checked us in immediately came up when we called and fixed the problem right away. We were very impressed by her. The value for everything that we got is unbeatable!! This is and will continue to be our place of choice to stay when we come to Albuquerque, NM. When we travel I now only hope that there will be a Candlewood Suites there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Rachel L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Candlewood Suites-Albuquerque. There are over 250 Candlewood Suites in the United States so finding us won't be a problem. We hope to see you again soon when in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Had a blast in New Mexico. Candlewood Suites were comfortable and quiet. The serve large buffet breakfast in the morning. The houses, buildings are nicely built. They have the best park I've ever seen. I was able to site see and take many pictures. Went to one of their casinos but didn't win :( . Still had fun.

Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your return to Candlewood Suites-Albuquerque.