Super 8 Albuquerque East
US$112
US$106
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Pool
US$163
US$152
Official Site
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancontinental breakfastballoon festivaltinkertruckpetinterstate
Reviewed 2 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8abqeast, General Manager at Super 8 Albuquerque East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Reviewed 30 October 2012

It would be to your advantage to make sure everything in the rooms are in working order prior to renting out to the public, to have a more pleasant experience for everyone involved

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Please be assured that your comments regarding the working order of items in the room are being addressed. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8abqeast, General Manager at Super 8 Albuquerque East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Reviewed 23 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had arrive in Albuquerque on 5 October when I found out that my friends had an emergency which I could not stay with them. While at the airport with my laptop I search for accommodations. Everything was booked because of the balloon festival but Super 8 Motel Albuquerque East had a smoking room available. I booked for one night. The supervisor at the desk was very helpful. I have asthma and she had her staff to clean the room very good. I was able to rest comfortable without smelling cigerate smoke. Thank you very much for working with me on the health issue. I am sorry that they did not have accommodation for the rest of my stay 6 - 9 October. I stay at a Days Inn which only had smoking rooms. I was very bad I had a ashma attack which I could not breath the whole trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Thank You for your response about your stay with us. Hope to see you soon on your next visit here @ Super 8 East Albuquerque.