Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$187
US$163
Official Website
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$93
US$88
US$62
US$59
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$86
US$82
Quality Inn & Suites(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
All reviewsfront desktater totsalbuquerque airportroom was cleanearly flightchoice hotelshot breakfastthird floorwaffleswould definitely stay here againthe shuttle drivergreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastone night staynew mexicoindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport in Albuquerque about 3 times. I really thought the place was great. It was clean and well maintained, had a great breakfast bar, and was convenient to the airport. I had noticed on my last bill that I had not been given my AARP discount. I had planned to spend the night at the Comfort Inn Airport and I was planning to find out about my AARP discount on that stay. When I returned to the hotel to check in, I asked about the missed discount that I had not received and I was promptly told that I would not be getting the discount and there was no apology. The person that we spoke with was trying to deny that his hotel had made a mistake, he tried to act like it was not his hotel we had stayed at, even though he saw a record of our stay on his computer and I had a receipt for the charge. Needless to say we did not stay the night at his hotel and do not plan to return to it. I guess I don't understand why the man would not give us about $10.00 dollars for the discount when he was passing up $78.00 dollars for the missed room charge he would have had. Go figure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ronald B
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We definitely work hard to ensure our guests have been taken care of properly and we appreciate your loyalty to our Choice Brand and our Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport. We look forward to your return visit to give you that all important 'Perfect 10' service.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a family visit in January. I loved it! I've stayed in many other Comfort Inns all over North America and this one is definitely one of the best. The room was comfortable and clean and the property is easy to access from I-25. I was impressed with the staff and their level of dedication to providing high quality customer service. I will definitely stay here again and I have already recommended it to my friends and family. Worth the stay!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank TravelinMan94
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We definitely appreciate your kind and generous words. We would like to think that we are one of the top hotels in the Albuquerque area and the top Choice Hotel. We pride ourselves on giving our guests the best customer service we can offer.. Thank you so much for staying with us during your family visit. We look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were just passing through and needed a place to stay one night. Reamy (unsure of spelling) at the front desk was very pleasant and got us into our room fast. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good too! We will be staying here again and I would highly recommend this hotel. The price is very reasonable! Thank you for the exceptional stay!

• Stayed: February 2014
5  Thank Mokaler
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for staying with our newly remodeled property and for also specifically mentioning one of our employees. It's always a bonus when our hard working employees are noticed for their hard working efforts. We definitely look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Of course the location and the price ( we had a group rate for 6 rooms but the standard rate is great) of this hotel are what would attract someone originally. Also, one doesn't usually expect much from any hotel airport location as most people use it as a crash pad. But let me tell you how extremely satisfied I was at this hotel. First and formost, it was clean. I know that is something that should never be in issue but we have all walked into places where that is not the case. This place was always very clean. Check in was smooth (more on that later) and courteous. No problems even with our unique situations. I was paying for two rooms of our 6 but I am an amputee and needed a shower chair in my room but first they gave me the option of having a fully handicap accessible room or the choice of a walk in shower, whichever made me most comfortable. These requests can flummox a lot of hotel staff but ours was handled smoth as silk. The rooms were exactly what we needed. Clean, nice beds, good bathrooms, and a closet and dressing area with a little couch and table. This place also has an indoor pool and spa which is fantastic as Albuquerque can be a little nippy in late feb/early march after sundown.

We didnt have breakfast there because we were heading to our event and usually ate and had bloody Mary's there so I can't speak to that.

The location CAN NOT BE BEAT. This was the 9th year we have been going for the fiery foods festival and we usually stay somewhere else which was plenty nice but was about 40 dollars more per night and there was nothing to do near the hotel. This hotel was not even 2 miles from the center of Nob Hill which is full of restaurants, bars and our favorite, breweries. It's especially fun if there is a UNM basketball game because it is right near campus. But this hotel is right by Nob Hill, and also super close to downtown, where there is also a lot to do, without downtown prices. Also it is worth noting that this is an airport location, but I don't recall hearing a single plane. Not once. So no need to worry about that.

The staff here was great. I dealt with Jayme at the front desk and found her to be smart, courteous, respectful and an overall pleasure to deal with. As I talked about our check in was a little odd and I have had other hotels not understand what I was asking of them. The rooms were reserved in my name but I was only paying for 2 and mine needed to have a shower chair, etc. Jayme didnt need to be told twice. She easily got the drill. Plus they had our keys ready and waiting for us. I had to get a few important pieces of mail delivered to the hotel because even though it was a fun trip for the boys, I had some work to do. My mail was always promptly brought to me or I was called to let me know it was there. Jayme is a fantastic resource that this hotel is lucky to have. We also dealt with a young gentleman named Jeremy who was great. He was the shuttle driver but also good to talk to about fun locations to check out.

Overall I have to say we were thrilled and our group of friends has unanimously decided that this was our new place to stay for our trip from now on. Between the location, extreme value, staff, quality of rooms, and indoor pool and spa, it is simply a great experience and I only wish we had tried it sooner. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor and never heard or saw someone walking by. I know some people don't like the ground floor but I never noticed anything or felt unsafe.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jeffrey B

We definitely appreciate your business, kind words and positive feedback. I am so glad we were able to work with you and your group during your stay and look very forward to your return trip. Even though you had no issues during your stay we make sure your next stay is even better. Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We travel to Albuquerque regularly, and we have stayed in various hotels within the area. I have been very dissapointed with the cleanliness and general attitiude from employees from various hotels. I now stay here at the Comfort Inn Airport regularly. It is clean, the staff is nice, and the breakfast has a variety of foods that is nice. The price is very reasonable too! I have stayed in more expensive hotels, and this is just as nice as a hotel you may pay $40 more for.

The only small problem is that the walls are a little thin. You can hear people in the next room if they are talking very, VERY loudly....Don't come here if you want to be loud and have a party! Come here if you want peace and quiet.

It is also located near the airport, Nob Hill (the college area of the city), good chain restaurants, and easy access to the I-25.

I spend a couple of nights in Albuquerque every month, and I enjoy the dependability of this clean, friendly and centrally located hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RisingBuffalo M
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for choosing and staying at our newly renovated property. It's a great feeling to hear great and positive comments when it comes to our property and staff. We work hard to make sure our guests more than just a comfortable stay. We look forward to your return visit. Safe Travels.