Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$192
US$163
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$70
US$67
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$193
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desktater totsalbuquerque airportroom was cleanearly flightchoice hotelshot breakfastthird floorwaffleswould definitely stay here againthe shuttle drivergreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastone night staynew mexicoindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past 12 months and when I arrived for my stay yesterday everything was as before. Friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast this morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joyce B
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We appreciate you valued business over the last year, unfortunately due to your illness but we are so glad you continue to return to us each time. You are a very big part of our Comfort Inn family and enjoy seeing you and your family on your return visits.
Thank you for being such a loyal guest and we always look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I arrived late in the evening so really appreciated how efficient the staff was in checking me in. The accomodations were great and the breakfast was wonderful. I will always stay at that hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Myrna D
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

So glad to hear that your check-in was speedy and that you were able to enjoy our hotel. Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I spent over 70 nights at this hotel last year from June - December and every day the customer service, cleanliness and food was consistent. I own a business and tend to always watch how others are treated when I go anywhere because customer service is key in my business and I am proud to say that not once in over 70 days did I see or speak to any unhappy customers at this hotel. I met people at breakfast, at the pool & the workout room and all had nothing but great things to say. I had never stayed at a Comfort Inn before but after my experience at this hotel I will consider others. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms over looking the pool are great if you have teenagers that want to sim because you can keep an eye on them
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tina N
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Tina,

We have definitely enjoyed you and your family as a part of our Comfort Inn family. It's always a great and wonderful feeling to have our past guests notice our hard working team. I am glad to know that things have turned out better for your family during the rough time of family crisis.
Thank you for allowing us to become your go to hotel. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon. May your days be filled with happiness and joy as that is what you bring to our staff. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport in Albuquerque about 3 times. I really thought the place was great. It was clean and well maintained, had a great breakfast bar, and was convenient to the airport. I had noticed on my last bill that I had not been given my AARP discount. I had planned to spend the night at the Comfort Inn Airport and I was planning to find out about my AARP discount on that stay. When I returned to the hotel to check in, I asked about the missed discount that I had not received and I was promptly told that I would not be getting the discount and there was no apology. The person that we spoke with was trying to deny that his hotel had made a mistake, he tried to act like it was not his hotel we had stayed at, even though he saw a record of our stay on his computer and I had a receipt for the charge. Needless to say we did not stay the night at his hotel and do not plan to return to it. I guess I don't understand why the man would not give us about $10.00 dollars for the discount when he was passing up $78.00 dollars for the missed room charge he would have had. Go figure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Ronald B

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We definitely work hard to ensure our guests have been taken care of properly and we appreciate your loyalty to our Choice Brand and our Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport. We look forward to your return visit to give you that all important 'Perfect 10' service.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a family visit in January. I loved it! I've stayed in many other Comfort Inns all over North America and this one is definitely one of the best. The room was comfortable and clean and the property is easy to access from I-25. I was impressed with the staff and their level of dedication to providing high quality customer service. I will definitely stay here again and I have already recommended it to my friends and family. Worth the stay!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank TravelinMan94
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We definitely appreciate your kind and generous words. We would like to think that we are one of the top hotels in the Albuquerque area and the top Choice Hotel. We pride ourselves on giving our guests the best customer service we can offer.. Thank you so much for staying with us during your family visit. We look forward to your return stay.