“small”

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #31 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I recently stayed in the Comfort Inn Airport, in Albuquerque, NM. There are many hotels in this vicinity.
On the positive side, you make a right turn out of this property onto Yale Blvd, and are literally maybe a mile from the airport, so the location is great.
I cannot vouch for any of the other surrounding properties, as I did not visit any.
The room in this hotel was on the small side for my taste.
The breakfast area was on the small side too, 6 tables in all.
The bed was comfortable, the staff was nice enough, but between the small room and barely adequate breakfast, I would NOT stay here if I came back to this area, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We are truly sorry to hear that you will not be returning to our property but on the bright side we thank you kindly staying with us .

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Late night check in went smooth. The place is an older hotel that was remodeled. Smallish rooms with decent amenities. Breakfast was not very good with the typical scrambled eggs out of a container and sausage links. Safe location near the university is a plus. Price was good for a one night stay and would stay here again although I prefer other hotels in this same area. Third floor room with large window facing west got really hot in the room and the air had to run all night to keep it cool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We truly believe that we are very spectacular and the fact we offer a hot breakfast with fresh eggs is always a plus for our guests. We definitely have remodeled within the last year and we are very fortunate to be the top Choice Hotel in Albuquerque and of the best in the city. We appreciate your business and would love to see you return.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Every part of my stay was excellent. The check in was easy, and I was assisted by an amazingly helpful woman, Pam. Throughout my stay, Pam did everything she could to help me (even helping me connect to the internet when I had an issue). Everyone I ran into at the front desk was really nice, and the room was spacious and comfortable. The pool and fitness center were everything you could hope for, and the hot breakfast was a huge plus. Great experience, and somewhere I will definitely be returning to!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

First of all let me say thank for you mentioning of our great employees. We feel very honored when a guest singles out one of employees. Knowing you were taken care of from the start is always a great feeling and we hope all of our guests can definitely echo your words. Thank you so kindly for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Reserved a double room over the phone a negotiated a discount which brought the room down to 63.00 bucks a night including tax. Arrived and found the staff very friendly and accommodating. The interior of the hotel itself was a little dated but not bad. The rooms were clean and equipped with flat screen, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board and iron. The beds were amazing, the furniture was modern, and the ac worked great. The hot tub, pool, and fitness room were all functional, and very well kept. I was a little worried about noise after reading the other reviews but I never had an issue as we were never disturbed by other guests. We ate the breakfast every morning and had choices of yogurt, cereal, fruit, sweet rolls, eggs, waffles, and sausage or bacon. Over all probably newer hotels out there but for the money you can't beat this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Ecrictic

We truly believe that we have so much to offer at our hotel and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are definitely one of the top hotels in Albuquerque and I think we are very lucky to be a 4-5 Star hotel. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We enjoyed this stay. Comfortable, quiet, and clean. The staff is very helpful. We would stay here again. Breakfast was just right. Coffee was always available in the lobby. Shuttle service to the airport was right on schedule.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Richard G

We definitely appreciate your positive comments. The fact you were able to enjoy many of our amenities was definitely a plus for you during your stay. Thank you for staying with us. It is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Terrific place to stay - and just minutes from the airport. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was clean and very attractive. Had a 6:00 a.m. departure, so didn't have breakfast. I'll definitely stay here next time I'm in ABQ and I'll recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurie R
ComfortAbq, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We definitely think our hotel is a great place to stay and it is definitely a plus that we are so close to the Albuquerque Sunport. So very sorry you missed our hot breakfast, but we definitely look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our first encounter was with Pam, the afternoon frond desk person who checked us in cheerfully and quickly. The room was nicely furnished and clean. I appreciated the breakfast lady who was really busy and really cheerful! The breakfast offerings were just right for me. Check out was smooth as could be, and I was at the counter only about 2 minutes. The room was quiet, we were on the first floor, no noise all night. Bed was comfortable, room/bathroom was decorated nicely, everything works. I would stay at this place again if I drove through again, or had reason to go to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathie C

After a long drive on such a long journey ahead, it is so very important to make sure you get a great rest with no hiccups during your stay.
According to your comments we did just that. Very nice to hear one of our Front Desk Agents mentioned by a guest. That is always a treat and we appreciate you so very much. Thank you and enjoy the remainder of your trip.