“EAT HERE!”

Cowboy Butte Grill and Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Fredonia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 June 2014

When you find yourself in Fredonia, AZ on your way to or from the North rim of the Grand Canyon stop and eat here! Real food, great service, reasonable prices.

1  Thank Bob N
There are newer reviews for Cowboy Butte Grill and Steakhouse

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We live reasonably close to this restaurant and usually eat there once a month. I have never had a bad meal. I usually get the chicken strips but the hot turkey sandwich, roast beef dinner and steaks are great also. The hand cut French fries are wonderful. The service is quick and staff is friendly. I had a flat iron steak here that was the best I've ever had, it was a daily special not a regular menu item. Prices very reasonable, servings large.

3  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

On a road trip, Hubby and I stopped here for a late lunch on a weekday. There were a few other patrons, but not crowded, as would be expected this time of day. Service was great! I ordered the French Dip; it was very good! Lots of lean, flavorful beef on a soft toasted roll with piping hot au jus. As a side I had the fries!! They were homemade from fresh potatoes, Yummy!! Hubby had the open face hamburger patties on Texas toast covered in brown gravy, along with the yummy fries! He loved it! It's a small town without too any choices, but we found a winner!!

2  Thank DeeDee235
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Have eaten here twice just to give it a fair chance. Both times I ordered burgers cooked medium, both times they were overcooked. The burgers were pretty good, but I don't understand why they can't cook them as ordered. If I'm going to pay $8 or $9 for a burger I want it how I want it, not overcooked and dry. Other than that - the service is good and the food overall not bad.

1  Thank Martin G
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The vegetables were probably frozen, not fresh, but I didn't care as the steak and the accompanying beans were great.

Boyfriend had pork with apples and was quite happy.